NERF LMTD Aliens M41-A Blaster announced + open for preorders

NERF LMTD is a premium, fan targeted line from NERF that brings to life some of the most iconic items from entertainment and video games.

“I WANNA INTRODUCE YOU TO A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE…”

Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the iconic ALIENS film with the NERF LMTD ALIENS M41-A Pulse Blaster, capturing authentic details inspired by the equipment of the film’s Colonial Marine Corps.

• Captures the look of the iconic M41-A Pulse Blaster, with Power Loader inspired design and dual-blasting action
  • Features an electronic dart counter and movie-accurate blasting sounds
  • Measures over two feet long (28 inches) and comes fully assembled in premium packaging, perfect for display
  • Select from fully-motorized fly-wheel Elite or pump-action Mega dart blasting

Requires 4x 1.5v C alkaline batteries (not included). Eyewear recommended (not included).

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

puff of Ventolin

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I have never wanted anything so much

2 Likes

Right!?

2 Likes

Sigourney Weaver Aliens GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

RIGHT!

3 Likes