Movies and TV projects based on Xbox franchises (Fallout coming in 2024)

Imagine if it was with a bigger network/service and a better quality show lol (I thought it was just fine)

You say that, but Halo is now the flagship series for Paramount+ and a large part of why it’s successful. That gives Halo a lot of power and basically guarantees multiple seasons for years to come, because Paramount would be crazy to cancel their most popular product. If it was on Netflix or Prime or somewhere more established, it would be far less important to the service and therefore more likely to be cancelled.

The quality of the show is neither here nor there for my argument. I liked it a lot.

Hmm yeah this could be true.

So excited for The Last of Us

They have more movies/series announced than first party games. :astonished:

Days Gone seems utterly baffling since they’ve already canned the sequel and it seems unlikely they’ll be reviving the franchise any time soon, but you know what I’m not gonna complain if they want to make a movie with bikers and zombies. In the right hands it could probably be pretty enjoyable.

1 Like

Hope at least some of them will be really really good. But it seems like these days there is a trend among directors not to bother with the games.

1 Like

The on set photos for Fallout look really promising so far. And I’m sure Grounded will be great as well since it will be an animated series.

Hopefully Halo will turn things around in season 2 and rely more on its source material.

I hope they will show more battle scenes

2 Likes

I have a good feeling about Fallout. I think it and TLoU will be some of best of the upcoming game adaptations.

2 Likes

Hopefully not, “turn things around” SMH.

Watched the first episode of House of the Dragon. Damn It was fantastic. Excited to see how The Lord of the Rings turns out in a few days.

I want my Elder Scrolls TV series ASAP. Political and religious intrigues, big battles, thieves and spies… With similar production value.

Or animated/anime if some races like the Khajiit/Argonian or magic/undead is too difficult/costly to get right on screen. The artwork that Bethesda made for Morrowind’s 20th anniversary looked pretty great

I wonder if the Great War could work as a setting.

Or a political drama set during the Imperial Simulacrum.

The War of the Red Diamond and the claim for the Ruby Throne would be a really great setting as well. Would be my favorite.

TESV_Book_Potema

The Three Banners War too to a lesser extent.

3 Likes

Fallout is created by Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, who made Westworld. It has a great team behind it.

I want a Dishonored animated series by Fortiche, the studio that did Arcane, so badly.

Arcane already has huge Dishonored vibes to it lol

Which is why Fortiche would be perfect to make a Dishonored series :rofl:

I’m not sure the world is ready for a properly adapted Elder Scrolls series. It world be bonkers. Glorious, but bonkers.

Not sure if this website is reliable but they’re saying that Season 2 filming started on August 15

The second season of ‘Halo’ officially began filming last Monday (August 15) in Budapest, Hungary, with the majority of the cast and crew. The remaining cast is set to join the production this week.

5 Likes
1 Like