Metaphor Re Fantazio( project RE fantasy) is a HUGE get for MS

This looks really awesome.

but, many japanese people in twitter are angry about Atlus announcements, saying “Microsoft hiding other platforms version 48 hours!!”

1 Like

I wonder if they got that angry when Sony did it to the switch fans? Probably not.

8 Likes

Or when Sony flat out pays publishers to keep games off of Xbox, definitely not.

7 Likes

The art style looks very interesting. Very excited for this game. I think square wanted tons of money from xbox for ff and MS said no and gave only a portion of what square wanted to sega to get this.

Its not just japanese people. Fucking morons frauds in todays industry its sad.

Hope ms keep doing this.

Also this game isnt coming to switch. Only ps5/pc and next gen xbox.

3 Likes

Another game to add to my backlog. I’ve actually bought every Persona released on Xbox and still haven’t completed one yet, I should probably get on that.

3 Likes

Do it, I have started P4G. Meant to do it for a while now.

4 Likes

This is exactly what I want. If S-E is a lost cause, that money can be better spent improving relations with other devs and publishers and striking mutually-beneficial deals that don’t exclude other platforms.

4 Likes

When it comes to their big budget releases, I’ll take Sega/Atlus and Capcom over modern SE any day of the week.

4 Likes

This is more traditional jrpg style in terms of adventure and fantasy. Persona games are very paticular with their gameplay style especially post 3. Although this game will have some similar traits like the social aspect it seems.

I personally think this game looks incredible. A bit rough around the edges but plenty of time for polish. But the art style to menu design and just general vibe is superb. Easily now my most hyped game for 2024. I think this game will be truly special.

5 Likes