Developer Kairosoft has announced that they will be releasing 5 of their simulation and management games on Xbox consoles for the first time ever. Featuring full cross-save and cross-buy support, players can look forward to playing these games on the 15th of September:
- Game Dev Story – A game about running your own game development company.
- Dungeon Village – Run a town for adventurers to journey in and out from.
- Dream House Days DX – You are an architect and a landlord in this dream house building sim.
- Station Manager – Run a train station and build it to be the best in the land.
- Hot Springs Story – Build and run the #1 hot spring attraction in the world.
Have a gander at the announcement tweet below as well as a gallery of screenshots across these titles. This author personally recommends ‘Game Dev Story’, a fun game about running your own developement company and see what the industry could be like with your input—from a time when mobile games were enjoyable and not just money + time vampires.