Let's Discuss the GeForce Leaked Dates

Its Fable

2 Likes

it is fable, I think this list was done like in 2018/2019 or something.

1 Like

I think its probably just Deathloop as this isnt a recent list, they just had the date very wrong, like a lot of the others

Yeah I was trying to think of connections to TEW myself haha

1 Like

Oh man I love both TEW games so much and after TEW2 bombed I thought that a sequel was out of the question…just imagine a TEW3 with a decent budget, no stupid time constraints with the backing of MS this time around (if Psychonauts 2’s polish was any indication). Oh man…the possibilities.

Teaser of TEW3 at TGA? Ι want to believe guys! :gimme:

Both Fable and Avowed in one year would be…hell yeah!

And FF7R could potentially be January for Xbox too I hope then.

One thing though, how is this all being leaked by GeForce Now? It’s not like all of the Xbox games will come to it, right? Game Pass PC sure, but all on Steam day one too?

1 Like

Everything is 2022.

Seriously, Dragon Age 4? Hellblade 2? Final Fantasy 16? Could they really all be next year?

Some like Gears 6 and Avowed I just flat out don’t believe.

For a lot of these dates it’s probably safe to add 6 months to a year, but 2022-2024 do appear to be stacked with great games. 2023 in particular is likely to be crazy good with all the delayed games.

when people ask Nvidia about where they got these dates from

1 Like

Yea, im very excited at the thought of a survival horror game having a big budget behind it

Outside of Resident Evil, what else gets a big budget? An TEW3 with xbox resources would be amazing to have

Im hoping other games that underperformed from Bethesda will come back too, like Prey, im hoping gamepass will help with that a lot

2 Likes

I would love a big budget Evil Within 3, or more first party horror games in general would be great. I also really hope Arkane revisit Prey someday, one of my favorite games from last gen.

1 Like

hey atleast we know machine is working on two games

That would be one stacked fall 2022 for Xbox… so no it’s made up.

I honestly think it’s not made up but rather outdated information. Jez mentiond before E3 that alot of 2022 games were pushed to 2023 because of Covid.

Maybe, but I doubt the original plan would have been that amount of games at the same time.