Let's Discuss the GeForce Leaked Dates

Indiana Jones 2024-01-01

The Wire GIF

2 Likes

Not fake, just outdated.

It’s fair to say that adding a year to everything should make things closer to reality.

1 Like

outdated af . Perfect dark is still “untitled the initiative game”

Zenimax Online Engine? I remember an employee at zenimax talking about how they were making a new engine for their next game.

LMFAOOO that’s a big reach. maybe that’s the Konami collab? :eyes:

But yeah it’s prolly just Zeni Online Engine

Imagine the game is just their engine, dropping into gamepass.

maybe that’s the actual name of the game after Crystal Dynamics came on and saved Initiative from development hell, and now it’s a new abstract strand type experience that’ll just be titled “Untitled”.

/s

1 Like

Why would an engine be here though?

I don’t believe it’s Zone of The Enders, Just reminded me of it, I wish for a new game everyday lol.

1 Like

Good question, it could also mean they used the engine name as a placeholder name for their first game

1 Like

It should be a game yes.

1 Like

that’s a lot of people with a lot of Konami franchises tbh, I wouldn’t blame you lol

1 Like

Blacksky was Deathloop right?

Relic for Machine Games? Its not Indiana Jones as thats listed as Platinum

Kestrel is obviously Zenimax’s New IP, weird that an engine is listed on there too though

Hibiki is obviously the name for TEW2 directors game

Project Mara 30 September 2022

Clearly some are placeholders, and some are outdated, but looking at the document there’s many accurate games with release dates we now know of, or are close to their actual dates so some of these may not be far off. Elder Scrolls before 2026 would be very exciting.

1 Like

will wat for Grubb and Jez to get in on this and see what other details they can now slip out without much issues.

Also, Dragon Age in 2022…Do I dare to dream?

EA wont drop that game until it runs flawlessly.

1 Like

Hibiki (響, meaning “resonance” or “echo” in Japanese). :thinking:

Also Project Blacksky is listed as an Arkane Austin game so maybe it’s a second project that’s in the works at the studio?

Yeah, I expect 2023 for Dragon Age as they need to have a hit this time around, but if they could make 2022 I’d be a happy camper.

Also I found this:

Resonances is the third chapter of The Evil Within 2

Echoes Within STEM is an achievement in The Evil Within 2

Excited Arrested Development GIF

2 Likes

Project Holland isn’t Fable ?