Let us decipher Phil's code

It can come to PC Game pass since 505 games is the PC version publisher.

1 Like

Maybe it could come to PC gamepass but not console gamepass.

Even Jeff Grubb is getting into this. :rofl:

2 Likes

So… with the Connect 4 set up there…

Does that mean 4 of these items are real and the rest are meant to sway us from the truth?

4 Thruths:

1.) Kojima exclusive game

2.) FromSoft exclusive partnership

3.) UPlay on GamePass

4.) SEGA (yellow controller)

1 Like

Sony just invested in FromSoft, would be weird to see them not get games

2 Likes

Maybe Death Stranding comes to xbox? Does Sony owne the game or was it just a publishing deal?

They invested in Kadakowa (the parent company). Probably mostly for anime (but also some for gaming).

I wouldn’t be surprised if Xbox is working on an exclusive game with them. This might also be the final one though because of Sony’s investment. Heck, if the gaming part of it is so important in the deal, maybe Xbox making a game with FromSoft is part of the reason the investment was made.

Idk, just having fun with it. Lol

3 Likes

Last I check, Sony does own the IP, unless something has happened behind the scenes.

Multiplatform release of Kojima’s next game or a new xbox exclusive seems more likely. Phil put that there knowing we’d notice it. Safe to say Kojimas next game will come to Xbox.

He put it right next to a new piece that’s the Xbox logo though. I really think it might be an acquisition. Especially after Sony abandoned his game he wanted to make then stadia fell apart. Xbox may have swooped in and promised to fund and release the current game he’s working on and the one he wanted to make if he joined Xbox.

Shelf last September ; )

8 Likes

Kojima has told us before so with MS having one of the best cloud infrastructure in Azure Kojima can go wild with his ideas.

2 Likes

My My

Kojima and Phil are upto something.

Phil always have something in background worthy of taking a look at.

3 Likes

I mean, Octopath did

3 Likes

This is correct

Maybe that’s what it was. “A former Switch exclusive is coming to game pass.”

3 Likes

Phil participated in a Nintendo documentary. A little after the photo of the bookshelf.

1 Like

The Switch seems a bit too on the nose to be just a documentary thing. I’d reckon it’s probably Rare games in N64 Virtual Console when Nintendo launches that on NSO and/or another Smash character. Especially after Sakurai praised MS for being incredibly co-operative when making Banjo and Steve for Smash in his Famitsu columns.

Oh really? That’s cool. Didn’t know about that

I think it’s probably best for us to keep our expectations in check lol. Tyler’s suggestion makes sense and it would be a shame for this fun little tease thing Spencer does with his shelves to get kneecapped by unrealistically high expectations.

1 Like