Kingdom Come Deliverance 2: Announcement Soon

Medieval - Exclusive Official Teaser Trailer (2022) Ben Foster, Michael Caine, Matthew Goode - YouTube ( see minute 1:17)

Personally i really loved the first game and i’ll surely play the next game.

4 Likes

I absolutely loved the first one despite how janky it was. Can’t wait for this one, I need that trailer asap.

1 Like

I still need to get around to playing the first one. All I hear are good things about it and it’s set in a time period that I enjoy.

1 Like

Yea I loved the first one, the setting, story, writing all clicked with me and I played it for almost a year straight. I also backed the OG kickstarter for the game in 2014 and it is probably the best kickstarter I ever did.

It’s one of my top 5 favorite games of all time

1 Like

Try It. At the beginning you could find some difficult but the game Is really beatiful

1 Like

I enjoyed my little time with the first game but its sooo dense sometimes I just cant go back to it right now.

Lets hope the second one is more controversy free and better in quality too.

Just a reminder: I believe this developer has (had?) some rather toxic views. If you care about that, might be something to keep in mind prior to supporting so you can make an educated decision for yourself and your beliefs.

1 Like

Would it surprise anyone that i have the first game in my backlog? :wink:

4 Likes

I’m more surprised when you DON’T have a game in your backlog. Hehehe

1 Like