Keepsake

After Amaurea left a sour taste of defeat for the 2v2 contest, I dedicated an entire map to the life of my sister. She was a gentle soul who gave me the strength to keep moving forward. Everything about the map taps into the memory of who she was as a person, she loved knowledge, art, food and was never afraid to work hard for those she cared about.

This map is a celebration of her life, win or lose I gave it my all without regrets.

The strategium boils down to a symbiotic relationship of working with your anchor / keeper to control spawns and control lanes. The map plays aggressive and fast so you will be kept on your toes. Callouts can be pinpoint if your observant and patient, down to the very 16x16 position. Ideal gametypes are king of the hill and Strongholds, but don't be afraid to delve in landgrab and slayer if you feel you need a change of pace.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me realize this vision, Paimon for his wonderful lighting work and my colleagues at Vulcan for all their insight. Most of all, thank you sis for giving me the strength to move forward, I will never stop missing you. 
1 Like