Just play games is the new go touch grass

So partially saying this as a joke and not sure whether to put this in community or off topic…

But…

Just go play some video games is becoming our version of go touch grass.

4 Likes

Ok, then – if we do go and touch grass, could we conclude that we have ascended to a higher spiritual plane?

2 Likes

It’s gamer-boomers talk. :wink:

4 Likes

How was school today, Mort? No homework , I see. :wink:

LOL

ps - I could not resist. I tried. lol

3 Likes

Hah!

3 Likes

Well some people should go play more games and have some fun, as Sik is saying this is what videogames are about.

We have Game Pass with a great line-up for about two months now delivering quality software (with something for almost everyone) plus there is always Alan Wake Remastered tomorrow and even Metroid Dread in a few days…and I am not counting the huge backlogs we all have so there is no excuse. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yep but only if you go play video games as well.

1 Like

Oh i knowI just keep hearing people say it and the dots connected and I got a chuckle… thought I would share the joy…

Now go touch grass while playing video games <3

1 Like

Am I old? I’m old aren’t I? :frowning:

1 Like

No. You’re young.

Age is but a number!

If you are old I am old…

1 Like
1 Like

Why do ^^some people in the 30s complain about being old, I wonder sometimes. :wink:

Hehe

I’m older then you but younger then @Shpeshal_Nick so you’re young then.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is something from English speaking countries but I didn’t understand neither “go touch grass” nor “just play games” :upside_down_face:

Go touch grass is a phrase used to tell people to essentially just go outside and take a break from the internet.

Ive mainly seen it said to people who have either had bad takes or just continue to argue over miniscule details non stop.

On Our forums here weve seen the response of “just go play video games”.

And i made the parrellel in jest. Just for good fun

2 Likes