Jurassic World Evolution 2 is joining Xbox Game Pass on May 17th

Originally published at: Jurassic World Evolution 2 is joining Xbox Game Pass on May 17th - XboxEra

Today the Xbox Game Pass Twitter account revealed one game coming to Xbox Game Pass tomorrow. It’s Frontiers Jurassic World Evolution 2.

This dinosaur park simulator by the Britain based developers known for titles such as Planet Coaster and Screamride released during the holidays of 2021 and is now joining Microsoft’s subscription as one of the May titles.

Jurassic World Evolution 2–aka the world's most dangerous petting zoo–is coming to town tomorrow. which dino you running to first? pic.twitter.com/s5pTLWk3Wc

— Xbox Game Pass (@XboxGamePass) May 16, 2022

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1526320834889007104

8 Likes

This supports Keyboard and Mouse. I’m going to try it that way, seems like a good game to test that feature out on.

Usually not my kind of game, but has always been one I was curious about trying out.

First thing on to do list is put a few people in a closed off area with a Dino, see what happens, haha.

Just like with The Sims, let these fools take a swim in the pool and then remove ladder. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Can you give them names? The soon to be fodder, not the dinos.

Oh I have no idea. But I see where you’re going to with this, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Kind of a Royal Rumble Cage Match. See who is the last one left alive.

1 Like

Great addition!

I have both the first one and this in the backlog for some reason, but it’s definitely a good get for the service.

3 Likes

i was gonna get it on sale backlog too big though

I’ll be playing this.

Lmao I’ve been asking for this for a bit! haha yessss

Just got back from GameStop. Picked up a keyboard and mouse… ready for some Jurassic World Evolution 2

1 Like

Looks like it’s finally up on the store to download.

That’s quite the setup!

I was pretty excited to try Keyboard and Mouse since I haven’t used a keyboard and mouse on console since the Sega Dreamcast days. I have a more normal setup in living room with switch /ps5 / series X. I hooked my Series S up to this MAME arcade machine only recently. It has 3 Xbox setups now Hori Arcade Fight Stick, Racing wheel, and keyboard and mouse.

I mean back when it was on sale. My gamepass runs out in 4 days so not going to start this anyway

Haha, it was aimed at myself buying shit just to put it in the huuuge backlog I have :wink:

Perfect time to stack 3 years Gold and do the GamePass Ultimate conversion.

1 Like