Judgement coming to Xbox finally! Means all RGG games are on Xbox

All of Yakuza except 7 is sub only.

So Yakuza 7 and Judgement are the only games in the series with Dub vs Sub with 0-6

All according to keikaku

Yes I own all the games so take it from me.

Still hoping for the FOTNS game, and both Kenzan (this one is quite dated though, it might need a Kiwami remake) and Ishin. Thereā€™s Yakuza Dead Souls too, buuuut letā€™s just leave that one behind lol.

lollll Xbox has had such a steady stream of Yakuza games since 0 itā€™s kinda awesome. Iā€™m glad itā€™s X|S enchanced and the price is reasonable.

When all the localized Yakuza games are actually on Xbox, so you gotta wait for them to make, announce and release Yakuza 8.

4 Likes

oh great, another game for my Yakuza backlog :smiley:

probably a timed stadia exclusive. i know, lol.

1 Like

Ngl, I had doubts Xbox would get this one. Iā€™m happy to be wrong. This looks great, and Iā€™ll def be buying it at launch!

Itā€™s so good to see that Sega is getting cozy with Xbox. Yakuza, PSO and Football Manager are great IPs. Now we only need the Atlus part to start releasing games on Xbox.

2 Likes

Kenzan!, Ishin! and Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise are still not in Xbox. And many other stuffs, but these three matter a lot.
Honestly we need the Megami Tensei series(Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei, Shin Megami Tensei/II/If/III:Nocturne/IVIV:Apocalypse/Strange Journey Redux/V, Persona/2: Innocent Sin/2: Eternal Punishment/3 with FES/3: Dancing in Moonlight/4 Golden/4: Dancing All Night/5 Royal/5 Strikers/5: Dancing in Starlight, Devil Summoner/Soul Hackers/Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army/Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, Digital Devil Saga/2) ported like this.

1 Like

Well I am hyped about this.

Just need to slog my way through 3 which is not so fun.

1 Like

I just once again want to thank Phil Spencer again, those trips to Japan definitely did amount to something. He didnā€™t have to do this, but he did. And of course thank you SEGA for giving the franchise a chance on Xbox.

6 Likes

Seems like the relationship with Sega is the strongest itā€™s been in years. I hooe this continues on with other Sega franchises, namely Persona.

1 Like

Day one. I was really interested by this one. Idk what to expect though. Iā€™m going in blind.

2 Likes