At least you didn’t say Prog…

I kinda miss Prog tbh.

I understand.

2 Likes

I do too. But nope, none of the above.

1 Like

oh year, cavebear was some guy from an old MMA forum I used to frequent

I changed it…to Javy

That explains why I didn’t recognize it at all. And most definitely not. I chose to leave, and it didn’t look like he did.

Oh yeah?

…how’s your game dvr?

1 Like

Definitely Javy, Assassins Creed gave it away. Never met a bigger fan of Ubisofts titles.

Bringing this thread back to life. A warm welcome to the 300+ new members we’ve had since yesterday. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow, haha. Nice!

I’ll keep it going an say Hey!

Joined yesterday after listening to the podcast for a year or two now and glad to be here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hmmm…wonder why so many in one day

Worried we may find this was some planned mass invasion of Xbox haters from some Twitter Space, or something

Hope I’m wrong, but the pessimist in me is on guard

One day you’ll find out.

4 Likes

One day…One Day…one…DAY ONE!!!

I get it now

Ya cheaky Dutchman

3 Likes

Wow that is a lot.

Hey everyone.

I’m a mod over at r/xboxone and a small time streamer. I’m a stay at home dad and play video games and guitar.

… Yeah.

9 Likes

Welcome Maxwell! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hey thanks, Mr. Dictator man!

2 Likes

Name is Liam im from the UK i have been playing competitive gaming for 4 years, I have recently signed up to the competitive team Sentinals representing them in Apex Legends and will hopefully join the roster later this year. I have been listening to the podcasts for a few months now and figured it was time to join and show some support. Can’t wait to get to know you all.

14 Likes