Indiana Jones and the Great Circle revealed - launching in 2024

The John Williams score really helps sell the game and knowing it is the Harrison Ford version is awesome.

4 Likes

Sounds like they are making puzzles a pretty big part of the game, awesome

Iā€™m really glad this didnā€™t just become another TR/Uncharted

7 Likes

Yep. Instead of doing an Uncharted/Tomb Raider clone, Machine chose something unique. This is easily my most anticipated 2024 release.

8 Likes

Fuck im so bad at puzzles, at least weā€™re in the internet era now and thereā€™s a lot of walkthrough videos so i wonā€™t get stuck.

Looking great, nice environment variety btw, these snow, sand, jungle/forest biomes, very cool!

1 Like

The fact that this is ID tech :drooling_face: The performance will be great on both Xbox and PC with minimal sacrifice in the visual front.

5 Likes

Judging by this trailer Troy Baker really nails the Ford voice, it is damn good.

1 Like

I expected UE but itā€™s cool they kept what they know. Have they said if itā€™s the latest idtech?

1 Like

The guy is talented AF but damn does it feel like he has a monopoly on male roles lmao

4 Likes

And in the accessibility era they will likely have an option to give you puzzle hints and solutions

1 Like

I donā€™t think theyā€™ve mentioned/confirmed idtech at all, we only know because it showed idtech on one of the devs computers in the trailer

Heā€™s a very good VA and he seems to have done a good job here but yeah, heā€™s in damn near everything

1 Like

i think he does a good job. But god, can we have some other talents other than Troy Baker and Nolan North in our video games? Dirt 5 was the worst offender, iā€™m still recovering.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1748332413078446104?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1748332413078446104|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Sounds amazing.

2 Likes

It was seen on one of their computer screen, but of course not confirmed.

2 Likes

I love TB and NN and wish they were in everything, but youā€™re painfully correct about Dirt 5. :rofl:

1 Like

https://x.com/IdleSloth84_/status/1748333472152801583?s=20

5 Likes

This game has the potential to be something really fuckinā€™ awesome, first person action/adventure games are not the most common thing which makes this even more exciting.

2024 will be a great year for Xbox! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Ok, I finally have free time to talk about this:

1. After this scene -
Post by @theslicktony
View on Threads

Iā€™m 100% for First-Person. Make me FEEL like Indy.

1. Iā€™m very happy with the apparent focus on puzzles. Indy has plenty of action but his archaeological escapades are really the best parts.

2. Troy is doing a great impression, voice wise, but I think I know what my one problem is: He seems to be doing the mocap as well. If you look at Indyā€™s face head-on, you can see a mixture of him and Harrison and itā€™s throwing me off a bit.

Maaaaaaaannn, why canā€™t it be ā€œLaterā€ now :weary:?

6 Likes

watching it again, the heavy use of photogrammetry reminds me a lot of the new battlefront in a really good way. Super accurate props!

2 Likes

I noticed folks were picking apart (rightfully so, thatā€™s the point) the reveal trailer but not talking much about the BTS trailer that showed a lot more stuf. So, I spliced the in-game footage together for easier viewing. It was waaayyyy to big to post here directly, so, I present a Reddit link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/indianajones/s/E8iNgSHacN

I really dig the FP/TP swapping.

8 Likes

So happy at how good this game looks and runs.

Given how well former team members of MachineGames did with making a film-based license to a wonderful game and brilliantly and effortlessly combined brilliant in-your face FPS combat with 3rd person exportation in Riddick Buther Bay on the OG Xbox

Just canā€™t not wait for this game to ship. Starbreeze and now MachineGames are such a talent and its wonderful theyā€™re part of Xbox and also making an Indy game

1 Like