Ideas for future COD games

Call of Duty : Pre Historic Warfare

I love that idea of having a different iteration of COD every year or other year. Also whatā€™s DieselPunk?

DieselPunk is a futuristic world war 2.

The new Wolfenstein games are like this, FF7 and that Iron Harvest RTS.

2 Likes

The more I think about Call of Duty X Fallout, the more I think it could actually work.

Energy weapons, ballistic weapons, junk launchers, it all just works.

Zombies become Feral Ghouls mode, you could even have a Ghoul in your squad.

Multiple Factions: Enclave, BoS, Minutemen.

You could tell a story about war after the world ends and why still fighting.

Throw in some 50ā€™s music and parody American jingoism during the 50ā€™s and oh baby you got a stew going.

Call of Duty: Wastelands even SOUNDS good.

2 Likes

BIG IRON could even be a multiplayer perk.

Call of Duty : Vietnam Flashback .

1 Like

Too far. Just a little bit.

A CoD that is based on special forces operations. Delta Force, DEVGRU, Special Boat Service, Special Air Service, Spetsnaz, etc.

1 Like

Vietnam, I simply have no attachment to the Modern Warfare stuff, just means zero to me and I know people are sick of WW2 so Vietnam is an era not done to death

1 Like

Stay with me hereā€¦ CoD ala Destiny.

Only kinda joking but I adored Infinite Warfare.

1 Like

Call of Duty: Crackdown

Hmm :thinking: Iā€™m intrigued. A COD fantasy setting.

Something along the lines of Counter Strike. Hardcore, one shot one kill etc.

Get rid of all the gimmicks, just pure skill based fps which is what CS is

Isnā€™t that Hardcore mode Search and Destroy. No radar, no major kill streaks, one shot and round based.

Yup, only build an entire game around it.

Acquire the rights to make games based on the Planet of the Apes IP.

Call of Duty: Gorilla Warfare.

4 Likes

Cancel the series imo. Invest in renewed teams, new ideas and franchises that could spawn the next CoD or two.

Of course Iā€™m kidding, CoD is a money maker, itā€™d be crazy to cancel it, and thatā€™s why they should do it. Kidding lolā€¦ unless? :kombuchamaybe:

Please no. But If they ever make another Crackdown game, I think it should be a 2.5D game like Metroid. Just saying.

im down

I know it will never happen, but so think a COD game where the Chinese Communist Party has finished the Belt and Road Initiative and are now getting in a war with the West could be interesting.

I could also see the Russian government siding with the CCP too.

The game could start some time in the year 2084 and be a play of words on the book 1984.

The game could go into how the CCP has taken Taiwan, annexed North Korea, is now moving into South Korea and is about to take Japan, too.

So for a three part game, the first takes place in both Japan and South Korea, the second in America because the CCP has used EMPs and dropped a hypersonic nuclear weapon on the eastern coast and then for the third game in a surprise twist the Russian government decides to switch sides and with their help the US and other western allies go through Russia into China to end WW3 and finally put an end to all the concentration camps that the CCP has running.

I donā€™t think any studio is willing to do that, because then you miss out on that potential money, from Chinese gamers.

Also just so you know Iā€™m not attacking the Chinese citizens, I truly feel sorry for them, I just see what the government is doing and there is a lot of what they are doing is, what the Nazis did and I donā€™t like it.

1 Like