I have games to play but Im also holding out till the next gen consoles arrive. Am I the only one?

Completely agree with what you said on Metro Exodus. Completed too, and apart from the things you mentionned, it was a thrilling experience and a breathtaking game on X1X, graphics were stunning, pure immersion.

I played it on PS4 Pro since I traded in the Xbox One X after Gears 5. Everything else like you said was excellent. 4A Games is a great development studio and as long as THQ Nordic gives them the proper time, funding and resources, we should be in for a treat with Metro 4.

1 Like

Well said! Indeed.

Wierd one here but Iā€™m holding finishing Ori since it got announced to support 120fps on the X. Iā€™m playing on the original box one so now Iā€™ll finish Ori and Forza Horizon 4 on my new X

Same boat here. I want to get back into MHW, but figured the 60 fps with the series x is worth waiting for.

I am holding Ori back to play at launch and also held off on buying Control until next gen, but I have been playing more games on the last few months than I have for a long time. I want to feel like I got the most out of my original Xbox one before I move on to next gen.

Yeah, Iā€™m holding Ori and Wasteland 3 (holding as in ā€œIā€™m currently addicted to CKIII and wonā€™t play anything elseā€).

Cyberpunk is the only game that I will delay playing :slight_smile:

Doesnā€™t Cyberpunk come out after launch? Or are you saying youā€™re going to wait until the full next-gen patch?

The only two games Iā€™m waiting on right now are Borderlands 3 (still need to go through the last 2 DLCs, but it constantly crashes my One X so I told my friend that Iā€™m waiting to play the rest until the new system comes out (which heā€™s fine with because neither of us have really been enjoying the game)) and Witcher 3 DLC. Funnily enough, I was going to start the Witcher DLC a while back, and then they announced a One X patch, so I decided to wait for that andā€¦never actually got around to it. So now Iā€™m just waiting a bit longer :slight_smile:

Iā€™m waiting for the Series X to play Sekiro, Jedi Fallen Order and everything with loooooong loading times like The Outer Worlds.

Same. Pretty much any game with next gen enhancements, (or just long load times) I am waiting until next gen. Iā€™ve got like a dozen titles ready for november. Maybe thatā€™s why the halo delay doesnā€™t bother me as much.

Iā€™ve been using this time to make good on my backlog.