How's it going? |OT|

Yeah I was actually thinking about doing that lol

Today was damn good and totally out of the blue too.

The morning was fine, nothing too special. I then went on a long walk with my dog. Spoke to a great friend of my now passed away stepfather, was a good talk. Then a friendly lady with her dog played with my dog. We ended up walking together and chatting a bit, just really nice. This doesn’t happen often for me, haha.

Then we both went our own way, but from there on my mindstate was very positive and what I noticed is how strangers out of the blue also started to greet me. Maybe coincidence, but the days before when I walked there with my dog nobody said a thing. But I truly believe, the more positive your mindset and how you “show” that off I guess makes all the difference.

Just positive vibes all around really. My lovely dog is completely gone, away in dreams, so tired because of the big walk. Good stuff!

3 Likes

Hell yeah positivity!

1 Like

This week has been amazing.

We finally found the cure for what was messing with my lovely dog. Ever since mid 2018 a few months after she was born she has been having skin problems, itchy spots that she would scratch until it bled, eczema basically.

Went to dermatologists, all kinds of special pet doctors and it was always the same, they would always give me the hypoallergenic food and it never helped anything, it actually made it worse. Early 2020 a dermatologist said my dog was suffering from Atopie which basically meant allergic to possibly anything and to combat this they had all kinds of options, but all these options sounded incredibly heavy and bad for my dog, who was barely one year old at the time. These options consisted of life long injections every few months…at that point I said no.

So I got into contact with a homeopathic animal doctor, she’s been helping my dog since, for free too because she did it as hobby and now thanks to certain vitamines and natural things instead of medication that is full of chemical trash we’ve pretty much cured her skin condition. For like a year now most of her eczema had gone away thanks to this except one spot on her head and we couldn’t figure out what it was. We tried so much and it seemed like a dead end, until she told me to temporarily use a salve on her head, this was one of the last few options left.

It’s a miracle salve because the skin on her head is curing as we speak, the red spots are leaving, her ears got a much better color and healthy look. So much stress for at least two years for this poor dog and me trying to find the solution and it seems we are there. I consider this a milestone. To show the improvements made :

This was a few days before I used the salve

This is today

My health not too good right now but things aren’t hopeless thankfully. Grateful for the things I do have!

Homeopathy works because of the placebo effect. The dog just believes it works

1 Like