How much more would you pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, if the service got big 3rd party games at launch?

I’m satisfied with what they’re offering now at the price they’re offering it. I probably wouldn’t pay any more than $15/month when my promotions/stacked time are up. Even at $15 - which is a good value imo - I would probably consider cutting some other monthly subs such as Apple Arcade or Hulu Plus (lol I wish, my wife would never let me).

Some of you are being unreasonably cheap here talking about them only charging $15 dollars and such for this if it were true. You can’t expect them to add such value and not charge accordingly.

$25 is more than reasonable if it includes AA and AAA games day and date from hypothetical publishers like Capcom, EA and Ubisoft as an example.

If they were adding this feature I would like to see them add publishers as an Add-on how amazon prime video does channels. Where maybe for 5 dollars a channel or so i could add on ubisoft games, or add on take-two games etc. However the base 15 a month would just give me a smattering of games on console and pc as it does now.

Like everything else, depends on the content. I could see them doing something like cable does with premium channels. $15 for base service. Additional $5 to $10 a month to add premium 3rd party channels (ie all Ubi Soft or all EA games day 1 on their separate 3rd party channels).

I feel that in 5 years, every major publisher except Nintendo will have a subscription service. I believe many of the big publishers will piggy back off of the platforms.