How are You Placing your XSX? Standing it Up? Laying it on It's Side?

I feel that it is peeking at me. Enticing me to preorder asap.

Lucky devil :slight_smile:

You are aware of the spoiler (that cloudy text)? If you click on it, you know what I mean :wink:

lol. Yes. I see that now :stuck_out_tongue:

Standing up, same way I have my XB1X now. My TV setup is a wall mount with a mantle beneath it so I donā€™t have a bunch of space for shelves or an entertainment system where they could lay flat.

My Series X will definitely be standing up. My girlfriendā€™s Series S will almost definitely be laid flat.

Iā€™m hanging mine on the wall next to my TV. Like a speaker. Lol

Standing up like Lord Spencer intended.

1 Like

Standing up on the top of my entertainment unit right beside my LG OLED!

Laying down flat in my TV stand.

Vertical, besides the TV, on a purpose built stand that my gaming PC lives in.

Once I get a feel for the heat output and noise, perhaps itā€™ll go horizontally in the entertainment unit under the TV.

(AND my new TV arrives TODAY - Yay!)

Nice.

What TV did you get? C9? CX?

65" LG CX!

Itā€™s replacing my ā€œoldā€ 65" C7 which will be ā€œdemotedā€ to the lounge room.

(I recognise that I am very fortunate, but Iā€™m still super excitedā€¦)

1 Like

Standing up of course!

I have to have mine laying down and with the top vent facing the couch. When I built my shelves I didnā€™t expect the series X to be so big!

Vertical and on an angle

Unsure if I will place vertically or not, but more importantly has a sticker been confirmed for the BD drive.

#teamSticker

Standing up, should be enough room on top of my entertainment unit next to the TV. Think it looks much better standing up anyway.

I would like to have it standing, but it will be on its side.

Hang it upside down

Probably standing up. Less surface area for the cat that will inevitably sit on it.