Happy Holidays to all - Thanks for a great Xbox community

Hello, I’d just like to say happy holidays to everyone, it’s been a pretty great year for Xbox and I’m swimming in great games. I’ve been gaming since 1977 and right now is easily one of the best times ever for gaming and Xbox. I know the industry is going through hell and I feel bad for all the layoffs and studio problems but it seems right now Xbox has a very healthy gaming department with alot of great things to come in the future.

Thanks to the Mods/Owners here for making a GREAT place for Xbox fans to come to and talk with other fans and the fact they have created a great and healthy community for us.

For MANY MANY years Xbox fans felt like the roaches of the gaming world and had to scurry to small corners of the net to speak without getting trolled or harassed. To me this place has even surpassed TeamXbox as the best Xbox related site/forum ever.

Now we have a great forum, great website and the team here produces great videos and community efforts.

So I want to give a really special thanks to everyone that made this site possible and it’s great Xbox fans have a great place to go.

Thanks so much, Happy Holidays everyone

29 Likes

10 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone!:green_heart:

I really enjoyed this 2023 with you all, talking about all games and Xbox.

I hope 2024 is even better for Xbox and you guys and your lives.

BEST wishes,

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

I love you guys! Even Though I am a PC spy :stuck_out_tongue: Merry Christmas and (just in case) happy new year!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Def thankful this site exists and yeah I was a Teamxbox poster back in the day and felt it’s loss over the years trying to discuss anything having to do with this console. Whether we agree or not on games or whatever , you guys are pretty cool! Have a happy and safe Holiday!

7 Likes

8 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone!!! :joy:

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Awesome. I love it :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone on XboxERA! I agree, it’s never been a better time to play than Xbox than right now, although a not insiginfiicant part of the hardcore gaming internet wants to make you believe it’s the worst time ever on Xbox. That’s why I like this community, and I hope we keep exchanging in the next year. Many games to come, Xbox’s investments will show in a big time and hopefully this all make us love gaming on our favorite platform even more.

7 Likes

We owe all our community here a tremendous debt of gratitude - as we enter our 5th year of being around, seeing our coverage grow, alongside how many of you there are - it’s amazing.

Wishing all of you the very best.

<3

19 Likes

Haha ahh team Xbox the only forum I was banned from for saying brute force on launch day was just garbage with no good quality’s.

Haha do love the community here and happy holidays everyone!

5 Likes

Happy holidays all ! Love this place

7 Likes

Really glad this place exists! Happy holidays everyone! :heart: :hugs:

@Shpeshal_Nick Νίκο Καλά Χριστούγεννα με υγεία κ ευτυχία! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Happy holidays gang and remember to drink the whisky its GODS way LOL. Take care

4 Likes