Happy Birthday Phil Spencer!

Happy Birthday Phil! I can’t imagine where Xbox would be without you at this point, and I think I speak for everyone here when I extend my sincere thanks. You, and the Xbox team under your guidance, are changing the industry in so many positive ways, and the era you’ve ushered under Xbox has been unparalleled. The future of xbox is so bright and you have a hand in so many of the reasons it is!

P.S. - My wife asked me to tell you that she loves your wife’s office :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My guy!!! So cool of you to pop into the forums. Hope you had a great day!

Happy Birthday! Thanks for all you do for gaming (and being a great role model for young leaders).

1 Like

Enjoy your day, here’s to many more!

3 Likes

Happy birthday, thank you for everything you’ve done for gamers and gaming!!!

3 Likes

Just popping in to add another Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday Mr. Spencer. Have a lovely day!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

The big 25, eh?

I know I’m late but happy birthday Phil thank you for all you do in gaming. I absolutely love this industry and it’s always great to see a positive force like you in it. Hope you got some gaming in and were surrounded by loved ones today. :green_heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday :pray:

I’m just a hole, King

Happy B day Phil. All those tweets I posted you day after day, seems you actually listened.

You still need to acquire IOI, Techland, Crystal Dynamics, Eidios Montreal tho

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Phil! And he posted here. Wow! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Phil! Glad to see you actually post here

1 Like

Wow! He really does post on here haha

A belated Happy Birthday Xboss!!

1 Like

Belated Happy Birthday to Phil. Keep doing your thing Xboss! A lot of appreciation over here for the hard work!

It’s been a pleasure to be a fan of the Xbox brand all these years and I truly feel Phil is driving the platform from strength to strength.

Hope you had a great day!

2 Likes

Happy Bday

Thanks for dropping by on this community it is a great place for Xbox fans to talk and, as an Xbox fan you are doing a wonderful job I appreciate everything you’ve done to make my and my son’s gaming more enjoyable.

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday chief!

1 Like

Another year has passed, and the time to celebrate has returned! Happy Birthday Phil! You have been an amazing part of Xbox. Have a great day, get some Destiny 2 in, and above all, thanks! :slight_smile:

Image credit here: https://mobile.twitter.com/xbox_holiday/status/1448634701145677826

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Neon GIF by Omer Studios

6 Likes