Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

I’ve allowed my self one game, or I should say series, to worry about FOMO and it was Halo no doubt. So, I have the “bug” as well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope they make it a bit more open ended in later seasons. It shouldn’t feel like a constant chore to play.

1 Like

Definitely should be. Or not at have them at all for starting weapons in unranked. It’s not fun getting lit up in all directions when I want to move around the map.

This is dope.

1 Like
7 Likes

I like br start better, but they should legit have a separate br slayer playlist. I don’t think some want to play against skill gap of br start

1 Like

I want a Kai skin.

4 Likes

I used to love BR starts ever since they brought them in Halo 3. Now, it’s not as fun as it used to be. Anyways. a separate list would be a good idea.

When does the day restart for Infinite’s mp?

Thought I new, but having doubts now

There is a countdown timer next to the daily challenges.

1 Like

Never knew that. Thanks

1 Like

Damn, I gotta slow down

3 weeks down, 5 plus months to go. Halfway through the Season 2 Battlepass

1 Like

Been getting back into rank and it is on another level in terms of sweatiness. It’s great stuff but I can only do it in short bursts lol.

2 Likes

I wish ranked multiplayer was more transparent about friendly fire. Quite often I die extremely fast in a 1v1 encounter, and there’s no assist by the enemy’s teammate, but then I realise my teammate was nearby, and I never get to know if my teammate contributed to my damage or dealt the final blow. Any particular reason they hide this? They don’t want teammates getting upset with each other or something?

They don’t hide it. When your teammate hurts you your screen flashed from the damage and it’s a blueish white.

1 Like
6 Likes

Lol, I’ve definitely accidently head shotted a team mate more than once… I can only imagine them going “How! I won that duel!”

My bad

2 Likes

Huh. Never noticed this before. I’ll look out for it when I play a few games later.

FYI : New event in ~10 minutes unlocking the Eaglestrike armor core. The store has already been updated.

1 Like

I just got banned again for half an hour for disconnecting on maps I have no interest in doing (Behemoth and now Catalyst are immediate drop-the-controller maps). It’s such a weirdly restrictive system. They really ought to add the option to create your own map playlist. I can’t think of any disadvantages to it, other than maybe longer waits for a game if there aren’t many players whose picks match yours.

It’s frustrating though. My options are either: leave the game (and get banned), put down the controller and do something else and get disconnected for inactivity (and get banned), or take my controller with me to do something else while periodically tapping the analogue stick to stop the timeout (preventing a ban).

1 Like