Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

…or play the game? :wink:

10 Likes

Fixed!

5 Likes

Just unlocked the new Banished A.I. in Season 2, Iratus. And by god this guy is hilarious

The shit he yells out and that damn voice of his. I’ll never use any other model

7 Likes

patch is live

7 Likes

Ooh, just caught this. I imagine it’ll be included in one of the “Drop Pods”.

5 Likes

Ok, Halo noob question. What exactly are these skill jumps I keep hearing about?

They are unintended ways you can traverse the environment, in one map for example there is a tiny ledge you can jump on that allows you to then jump up to another part of the map you would normally have to go a different route to reach, giving skilled players an additional advantage. There’s a bunch of really speciifc bits of geometry and such that you can utilise. They were recently patched out but there was a loud reaction so they have now been put back in. Personally I feel they should have stayed removed but oh well.

1 Like

Stuff like this:

1 Like

Thanks Bill Cain’s for the great explanation and Britt for the videos. Looks more like an exploit to me, but each to their own.

Because it absolutely is an exploit

1 Like

In basically every type of multiplayer video game genre there is, the word skill is pretty much synonymous with exploit.

Ran into plenty of guys who used these map exploits to get the drop and then I fight them and it’s fricken amatuer hour. They go down so easy

And I’ve run in to dudes doing the most straight up things, taking the most typical routes, had them lined up for an easy quickly turn and expertly turned the tables on me and dispatched me like I was a bot

Exploits can help, but skill is skill

Never mind, I posted something old :sweat_smile:

They should really consider separating Social and Ranked playlists. There’s too many playlists at the moment.

It’s so hard to find a Ranked game, especially on solo/duo/controller. Ranked is just buried at the bottom of the list. It doesn’t help.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Nice, glad they finally have rotational playlists like Rumble Pit and this in the mix. Should keep things relatively fresh.

1 Like

NOOO!!!

Eh, it’s fine actually. I was just hoping I would have at least a week off of events, because it means a much more doable set of challenges. Now it’s going to be 90% ones related to these Sniper modes

Aw well. I’m at level 63, so it will at least slow me down a little bit

Purple rain you say?

3 Likes

I miss having some more outside maps like Valhalla or Zanzibar. Even the BTB maps feel claustrophobic.

1 Like