Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

Zanzibar?

I loved that map too, but plenty of it’s sightlines were obrstructed by cliffs, caves, man made structures and like a quarter of it was a big indoor area

1 Like

It was still big enough to be vehicle friendly at least in the first iteration.

I guess a lot it comes down to 90% of the Infinite Map design is 3 lane moba style. Not that I thought this up as it’s been bantered about in the community for a while now.

We are going live with Ian of Halo Canon!

2 Likes

Cool video. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Does anyone else not like the TV show? I never thought I’d see the chief’s asscheeks.

For the most part, most people on Xboxera enjoy the show, I’m currently trying to finish it, but the Chief and Makee stuff isn’t really my thing.

Also welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Thanks!

There may or may not be a new DropPod video tomorrow morning and it may or may not release around 7am PST. :eyes:

2 Likes

Been trying to play with a buddy when he gets off at night after I put my kids to bed. Man we love the gunplay, but the maps are wearing thin.

3 Likes

Too much information!!!

3 Likes
1 Like

Wow you’re fast. I was just about to make a post.

Nice changes for Ranked. Some bug fixes are appreciated.

Maybe they slowly are picking up the pace. I was not expecting a Drop Pod update so soon.

2 Likes

I’m just glad they’re finally changing that damn loading screen lol.

3 Likes

That repeating vfx/sfx bug was so annoying and made matches near unplayable.

The rank updates seem small, but they could in theory really help level the experience for all especially not allowing top players to basically carry a new friend who’s bronze or silver.

1 Like

Was really hoping to see the BR-like mode at e3, or forge. Maybe at the extended show?

2 Likes

Apparently the date for the extended show was hidden in some season 2 stuff, so seems decently likely.

I could see forge reveal there. But the Certain affinity BR mode….I’m not holding my breath. Maybe gamescon for that.

Yeah I think if they were gonna announce the BR they would do it on the mainstage. I could see using the extended show to go for a deep dive on Forge though.