Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

the first one launches on May 3rd :slight_smile: Interference is May 3rd to the 16th

Oh I was super wrong then! I saw two dates attached and never even registered that it was the same start date

It’s all good! It really should be laid out by date and not by content IMO

3 Likes

The thing that stood out to me most about yesterday was just how transparent 343 was. Strong communication, honesty, humility, and self-awareness are important in personal or team growth. For all the nonsense on social media about 343 “ruining Halo”, the foundation for the franchise is still at its strongest and the masses seemed to feel that way in December. I remain pretty excited about how that foundation will grow as long as they continue with such open and transparent communication with the community.

14 Likes

Narrative events are definitely playable.

follow the link if you have any questions for us during tonight’s podcast.

1 Like

Watch 3 hours and get Shuksan Bumper and Midnight Gold Coating.

2 Likes

Reminder that we are live at roughly 7:15pm EDT

1 Like

Anyone got the Clean Sweep charm? I think they ended the stream too early

I did, also whomever they have streaming in the official twitch channel (Eli_x ?) has my other drops still progressing.

1 Like
1 Like

We’re live this Friday once again, season 2 starts up tomorrow and we have episode 7. Hit us up at the link if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Lemme know if you want to join me this Thursday for a night of Halo MP with the community live on our Twitch channel!

The update is here. ~15Gb download. Game ~54Gb in total after the update.

2 Likes

Joooo my spartan is in the intro cinematic! This is cool. Love the new Armor Cores a lot of sick stuff in this update. Also they added new tracks to the score. Really cool!

2 Likes

Wow ! Trailer is fire !!

6 Likes
11 Likes

I think they are preparing to announce the rumoured battle royale at their showcase with all these little teasers happening at the end of their trailers

Its from the little cinematic you watch in MP. I thought it was a teaser too but no