Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

10 Likes
8 Likes

lol some halo fans are so rabid.

6 Likes

Ready to jump on anything even if it is not true.

4 Likes

This dude creates some amazing stuff, the fact that people are building stuff at this level before the final build is even out to the public bodes well for the game in a couple months

Worst fanbase out there tbh

4 Likes

ā€œI recommend watching the full interview for more context.ā€

I love these subtle f yous to headline only-readers.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure that those for whom the comment is meant will get the hint, and other are willfully obtuse of course.

1 Like

Weā€™re pushing back this weekā€™s show to next week so that we have the upcoming Drop Pod patch to talk about as well.

4 Likes

1 Like

Did this now guarantee the August Drop Blog will be delayed to as late as possible, on Friday the 12th (or even the 19th)? :rofl:

2 Likes

If that user is who Iā€™m thinking of, she definitely goes out of her way to make everything about 343 negative, so probably not worth giving her any additional eyes on what she is saying.

Joe has come out and essentially said the things that she was saying arenā€™t true. Sheā€™s lost the plot.

I know I shouldnā€™t but itā€™s itā€™s just so infuriating that people like this exist. Itā€™s incredibly worrying.

1 Like

Right, if memory serves she has made a point of intentionally saying negative stuff about them a lot (much of it not true) which is why Iā€™d just ignore her and not share her posts. It seemed like she kind of has a vendetta and not really something that is helped by giving her more views /account engagement since thatā€™s what sheā€™s going for.

8 Likes

Perfect example of why Halo fans are considered the worst of the worst

A timeline of nothing but garbage, lies and misery

7 Likes

Infinite Forge is looking amazing.

3 Likes
9 Likes

People are making this stuff without the ability to save right? That is insane to meā€¦

1 Like

Strictly off the love of the game. Forge community still remains to be the best of the Halo community.

5 Likes

Yep, the Forge community is the one thing left, which is not bad.

1 Like