Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

I can’t wait for the Co-Op Campaign to release officially. I’ve had to much fun playing through it with friends, but we’re saving the big Legendary run for later.

So much fun doing stupid team-wipe situations.

7 Likes

Halo Waypoint finally has stats for Halo Infinite. Glad to see it!

4 Likes

how are people playing Halo Infinite Forge right now?

They were able to access it through the current co-op flight as it’s in the files.

Here’s a tutorial showing how it’s done:

1 Like

Here’s one such near team-wipe situation near the end of a few hour run. Such plain stupid fun involving fusion coils and “friendly fire”.

Who would do that? POV BRiT

Who would do that? POV eneveris

{{ Does anyone know of a better way to embed the videos in a forum post here? }}

3 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Would be nice to have a snowy map in the near future.

1 Like

There is actually a leaked BTB map with snow, Frigate. It looks closer to completion than the other leaked maps we’ve seen, so maybe it’ll be a Season 3 map? It also appears to be a remake of Avalanche from Halo 3?

5 Likes

So much creativity in experimental forge snippets already.

I am hoping that we will see the release of a “Prop Hunt” mode for multiplayer. Maybe even a Prop Hunt mixed Zombies mechanics, where Props can turn the Hunters into Props, Something for a nice change of pace with lots of LOLZ potential.

343s #1 priority alongside forge needs to be a custom game browser

5 Likes

This is one thing I’m particularly looking forward to from Forge, I think seeing the community build their own themed re-skins of existing maps will add a ton of variety to the existing maps.

3 Likes

Those forge leaks…

Wouldnt mind to wait a bit linger for them to release it as polishesd as possible

wow, Forge looks incredible. Now I want to create some race tracks.

These look incredible:

7 Likes

Forge looks amazing. Imo it will all be for naught if 343 isn’t proactive in getting the content into matchmaking.

1 Like

Whoa, Mostlyharmless actially being positive for onc…

THERE HE IS. Debbie motherfuckin Downer strikes again

5 Likes

Haha, quality burn.

3 Likes