Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

First time I won P.U.B.G. I felt like I just drank a 5 hour energy with a Nyquil chaser. Excited, chill, ready for anything while also relaxed and euphoric

I don’t recomend drinking those two things at once, by the way. Mostly what you feel is anxiety

5 Likes

And extremely tense, I was sweating like crazy.

3 Likes

Not a huge fan of LSS (mainly because I suck at it) but I’m enjoying KOTH, as well as Attrition being back permanently. Rumble pit is also a ton of fun, especially ninja slayer.

3 Likes

I have played like 15 games of rumble pit and cannot for the life of me get Ninja Slayer. It’s all oddball or fiesta lmao

1 Like

I won!

I can see why people like elimination modes, that was really intense lol.

And also, already level 10 in the BP. With no exp boosts used either. I imagine I’ll end up finishing it within a couple months, but as long as the weekly awards are good, I’ll keep playing.

5 Likes

I think I played 40 matches of LSS between Tuesday and Saturday… Absolutely love the mode personally. Need to dig into the rest, but it’s been hard to tear me away from LSS - it really is the perfect mini-BR mode.

4 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like
8 Likes

Awesome! This is something I hoped they would do.

Got my first win in LSS. This is such a good feeling especially with this cool new track playing afterwards when winning. Sooo goood. I really like this mode.

5 Likes

I only have 1 win out of 23 games of LSS, but It’s a really fun mode and a nice change of pace. I like how you can leave a match early if eliminated with no penalties. It made those “complete x number of matches in LSS” challenges easy to complete and time saving.

1 Like

Yep and I noticed no issues at all with my challenge completions and battlepass exp progression the last couple of days.

Sometimes it would take a few minutes, but it would always correct itself to where it needed to be.

I did finally get some challanges that worked for any game mode, and got some done yesterday. I also ened up with three at once that all had to do with Last Soart Standing. Two were get a melee kill in LSS and on was get melee kill from behind in LSS, so…fuck it. I had no intention of playing anything other than Big Team this weekend, but thanks to the awful challenge system I tried LSS

Luckily got a melee from behing almost right away and with the double XP I popped earlier, got a ton of points . Main reason I’m telling you all this is I have to admit, I really enjoyed that mode. Really cool the way they incorperate gun game mechanics in to it, and the final circle Battle Royal mechanic as well

Having only played it once, I have to ask, is it 4 respawns and you’re out, or 5? Or do I have that all wrong?

I believe it’s 5 respawns so 6 lives. And yeah i try to pair my challenges up and last spartan standing gave me a lot of melee based ones.

I’m so weak, I bought Clippy on the store for 300 credits.

8 Likes

I’m curious, what would make this season an ideal season for you?

I ask because I’ve seen around 10% of Halo fans with this sentiment, but if the season released with an additional one or two maps, and an additional one or two modes to satisfy those people, then really they can’t call it a “barren wasteland” when it seems to be close to their ideal season, by their standards.

But maybe I’m missing something. Do you expect more Battle Pass rewards? Do you want to see more events?

I hope you see what I’m getting at as I’m seeing so many complaints that are, frankly speaking, lacking substance because it almost reads like empty rhetoric rather than actual criticism or feedback.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if he was being sarcastic or not but to answer your question.

I think a lot of people who were fans of Halo haven’t come to terms that they just simply don’t like Halo anymore, atleast the traditional MP aspect of it.

2 Likes

I agree. I personally think Halo Infinite is 6 months behind in terms of content (modes, maps, rewards) but it’s still the best playing Halo game and a ton of fun if you jump online right now. But I think it’s totally fair for other old school Halo players to have grown out of the game.

Beyond existing Halo fans I think younger gamers our conditioned to play for something beyond the fun they get in matches. The desire to upgrade rank or unlock stuff has been pushed by publishers/developers and it’s created a new mindset among gamers (“boomers” like myself included). That’s an area 343 is working on, according to their communications, so they see it too.

This is why I ask for details because it’s possible that the game isn’t for them. Obviously, that would be a problem for 343 if more more people say that. On the other hand maybe the issues are something that they can address. I’m curious to see where most people sit.

And Banthrax my apologies if I didn’t see the sarcasm. I’m seeing so many other similar comments online that get hyperbolic and they say it with complete seriousness that it’s so hard to tell nowadays.

4 Likes

Are they gonna start depositing cash straight into our accounts too.

2 Likes