Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

Man, I still play Infinite but we definitely need more content, more variety and I think most of all progression.

I’ve heard people mention a hidden ranking system. I keep getting queued with people who just drool all over their controllers each game. There’s just always that one person going negative by 5x their kills. Every. Single. Match.

If you’re already ranked and going in solo is likely that you could be getting matched up with unranked people.

To be fair the amount of content planned for season 2 sounds good. 2 new maps, regular events including a new Tensei equivilant, new game modes, a nsw battlepass etc - once we’re getting that EVERY 3 months PLUS co-op, forge, campaign expansions and major mode releases like whatever Certain affinity is working on - I think Halo’ll be doing fine.

I’m not going to bother clicking on this just because they are using the click bait article that took a quote completely out of context to make a negative Xbox article for the clicks. If this video is new than the person doing it also ignored the Show runners going on Twitter and explaining what was done, from playing the games, reading the books and talking to 343 to get a better understanding of the universe.

1 Like

1 Like

Reminder to get your questions in after you watch episode 2 for this Friday’s podcast.

Omg who the heck cares as i have explored the extended lore and media

1 Like

Episode 2 live now

1 Like

Do these people understand the reason why Chief didn’t take off his helmet in CE was because Bungie wanted to make you feel like him?

At this point the only reason why it is still the case in the games is due to tradition. I would argue it serves little purpose now due to the Chief’s character getting a lot more fleshed out in later games.

This is to say nothing that this a TV show, so duh you are not meant to feel like the Chief because you are watching him rather than playing him, plus I doubt the shows main actor would appreciate it if he is always wearing a helmet.

5 Likes

People are dumb, there’s no other explanation.

1 Like

Just watched episode 2 was definitely more story related they basically got hood nailed down in terms of appearance

1 Like

We’re live in just over an hour, we’ll be covering episode 2 and the latest 343 blog post.

We are live now!

2 Likes
2 Likes

The Halo community in particular is blinded by nostalgia and will not like something if Bungie didn’t do it in 2007

3 Likes

Unless it’s Armor Lock

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/g-rKBHfBI78

3 Likes

Good stuff here, just hoping and praying for cross core customization to come in Season 2. That could be their big “win” to take some of the heat off the dev team.