Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

One thing I am happy to see with the season 3 is finally 343i seemingly getting a grip on how to handle the narrative thread for the multiplayer.

It is the first time that I am actually interested to see what will come.

4 Likes

Guess what… Everything is mostly out now and they can completely focus on multiplayer finally

I said that Halo Infinite multiplayer will get back on rails once Co-op and forge is out

And that is what’s happening

3 Likes

The end of that video is so good. He perfectly explains one of the strongest aspects of the Halo games. 100% agree with what he says here.

3 Likes

Come play Pillar of Autumn.

6 Likes

One must supply their own pewpews.

Had a blast, figuratively and literally. This is the kind of map you have community nights around.

Thanks for the playtest!

https://twitter.com/SoulBlazerz/status/1634676916245475331

8 Likes

With RE4 being a reminder of what a remake can do won’t it be nice to remake HALO 1-3 for next gen or current gen may be even re-imagine the story or like FF7 REMAKE restart the franchise while still connecting it to the future. Maybe even soft reboot it like COD modern warfare 2019.

I feel like a rpg in the halo universe could work.

1 Like
5 Likes

What kind of rpg?

Hmm maybe a covenant rpg. Or I would like a marine horror esq game. The elites and brutes would be scary as a basic marine.

What an unbelievable play! Someone sign this person!

1 Like
6 Likes

Halo BTB playlist is live with 24/7 Oasis (new map) and Bandit rifle starts

6 Likes

Not played halo for months because I got bored of the same maps, so jumped back in for this season. Really enjoying the new official maps and I also tried the community map playlist and found them to be very impressive. My question is, do these community maps change regularly or will these be the only ones for this season? Thanks

2 Likes

The community playlist was added in the second half of February and it’s not been updated for season 3. So apparently it’s not tied to season launches and we can count on new additions whenever. Whether it’s going to be an ever growing collection or maps are going to be rotated in and out, no one knows.

The Cold Forest Skin looks so nice on the Bandit. Goddamn

7 Likes

Ok thanks for the info. Loving team escalation on big team battle with the new map today.

1 Like

The season 3 opening was sick. It’s a shame that we won’t be getting any new campaign content any time soon. Sounds like the campaign DLC plans were either scrapped or were never on the table in the first place.

1 Like

Escalation Big Team Slayer is pretty fun. Amazing how Halo can manage “evolve” Gun Game in Team based. It’s hilarious when both team have skulls left to win. It’s straight-up boxing match.