Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

Guys, is there a way to group multiple objects together? So that if I want to move a building I don’t have to manually select every little piece every time?

1 Like

I haven’t fully played around with this other than to confirm it seems to work so I’m not sure how much this helps - but if you go to the folders menu you can add objects to subfolders and you can select folders to grab. So that seems to function as a group, seems a bit fiddley though.

2 Likes

The forge maps and modes behind them are fascinating. Hell, we even have its own Smash Bros at home with this game.

1 Like

Yes, select all the objects you want and then Prefab them. Max 150 things.

2 Likes

Thank you

Lots Forge related threads here at the forum now

May I know if I can play them on Xbox?

I am not an insider

Yup Forge beta is live in the public release of Halo Infinite for all to play

2 Likes

Just go on the menu in Halo Infinite and there’s a Forge section at the bottom with all the content and the editor.

Also take a look at this https://forge.xboxera.com/

2 Likes

I tried playing eternity

It promoted me to rename it

Why is that?

Cause you’re not actually playing it. To play go to custom games and in map you can access the forge maps too. You can also bookmark maps you like. There isnt a custom browser for matchmaking/servers for forge now, cause its in beta, that comes in future updates.

3 Likes

It’s been great to see the Halo community renergised and seeing the great content the community is putting out in less than a week.

343 has received plenty of criticism this past year and rightly so a lot of time, but credit where credit is due, they knocked it out of the park with Forge.

8 Likes

Looking for some EU/UK player (screw timezones)

Who is currently playing :slight_smile:

Got some werid bug last night whilst playing MP. Didn’t get any results after the match and it said I was on Season 0… Quit after that since I didn’t want to waste more XP boosters.

But I also ran into @KageMaru in BTB! That was random hehe.

1 Like

Our first ever Halo Infinite Forge Map Feature is live! Go check it out!

3 Likes

What’s the best way to find custom lobbies for forge maps?

Join Discord servers or Playdates.gg (which uses Xbox LFG feature).

2 Likes

Is this normal that the Forerunner doors don’t fit well in the Forerunner dooways (Halo set design) ? Also, is there a way to make a energy bridge like in the Catalyst map ? There are Forerunner bridge emitters but no proper energy barrier.

1 Like

Halo Infinite MP is at 16th place now in most played on console in Sweden. Up from 27th before the Winter Update.

Big jump!

8 Likes

I have so much fun jumping in custom games with people from mint blitz’s discord. So good to play these maps. So much variety already and we are just one week in.

In Canada, it jumped from 24th to 12th as I speak right now - it is also the first time that I have seen Infinite overtake FH5.

2 Likes