Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

If I am not wrong, the most played list accounts for both Xbox and Windows store versions of the game.

It has definitely suffered on PC, and they mentioned a lot of work to do on that front. Hope they can bring things back.

1 Like

Yeah and I believe that they will. Forge will be itā€™s own game basically with its own insulated community.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I know youā€™ve missed my face dearly but have LOVED reading all of my Destiny editorials. Please enjoy a little return to form with the latest episode of DropPod <3

5 Likes

I think we are defending 343 industries because of the really bad community and the harassement, but we all know deep down that thereā€™s still many issues with the team.

It sucks because somehow we want to help them feel better and just do their best despite the impossible demands of the community, but they also really need to nail something either this year or next-year. Just do something that brings a lot to the game, like some meaty update (Iā€™m hopeful Forge will do that) or a big mode or something. I think they just need to really take their time and find their pace and get this train going.

But thereā€™s still some people leaving and I feel like they are just exhausted devs that says ā€œfuckā€™em, Iā€™m outā€ā€¦ All that when they have nailed the graphics and gameplayā€¦ The curse doesnā€™t end sometimes for these guys.

Anyway, not a big deal for me right now but I want to feel I have this game I can play and just have fun every other week with new temporary modes and maps.

4 Likes

So is that forge video still supposed to be coming today?

This is a potential game changer, especially in terms of PvE content.

5 Likes

Itā€™s either today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Today at 2 pm EST

5 Likes

Nice

Excited for this one

4 Likes
2 Likes

343i look like they have taken Forge to the next level.

3 Likes

You can follow that thread.

5 Likes

I wonder how much memory the scripting takes up, I imagine some people will be building things that has a whole bunch of different scripts being used so I wonder how in depth it can go before it canā€™t handle anymore

That map that was being played already had 95% used on it

1 Like

Does it come out the same memory budget? It was the same percent on the small grenade test and the big scripted game mode.

I wonder too, yet the leaked scripting shows 0% budget used, like on the AI Boss.

Yeah I just saw that

that was a hell of a lot of nodes he had on that and it took up 0% so I wonder if the actual map creation is the only thing that effects memory

1 Like

I think thatā€™s a glitch, sometimes the budget wonā€™t show up correctly in the leaked version.

1 Like
5 Likes

See thatā€™s the part that interests me, Iā€™m kinda tempted to dabble and make some levels and if I do itā€™ll be fun to hide little easter eggs in there for people to find.

1 Like