Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

He just can’t let go of his grudge it seems.

1 Like

I don’t even know what he’s saying in that tweet. So he wants Halo Infinite to go on an even longer drought without content ?

It would seem so.

1 Like

You know what would give Halo content? Shutting down 343, transferring the game to a completely new studio, and making a new Halo game.

6 Likes

I hear a team may become available after the release of Grounded 1.0 … Oh, who are we kidding? They’re going to be working on future (DLC?) updates for Grounded and perhaps being involved with some oversight of the TV Series.

3 Likes

I feel this is the root of some of the complaints going on. There’s definitely some valid criticisms towards the game, but people equally want them to fix, change and improve upon everything they don’t like while continuing to get content out at as fast a pace as possible. Something has to give at some point.

2 Likes

I wonder if we’ll get an announcement on the length of season 3, I think we’re gonna get a lot of good stuff announced tomorrow but I could also see there being news people will not like (content arriving later than targeted, season 3 potentially being 6 months long etc.).

Absolutely the most stupid timing to write something like this. Also all negative sentiment to this game has been typed 1 billion times by now. I think everyone on earth already knows people want more content. They acknowledged it as many times. What’s the point in keep beating that drum?!

2 Likes

All I’m going to say, regardless of whether the information I was told is correct, is that we always welcome excitement and criticism/venting. What we do not abide is toxicity, such as calling for anyone to lose their job or for a developer to be canned/taken off a franchise (without knowing a fraction of the details at hand). Keep that in mind, that is all.

9 Likes

The restrictions around playing ranked with friends sucks. I did my placement games, and my cousin didnt. So now we can’t play until he does. That’s just stupid.

But I will say ranked doubles is great. These maps feel designed for 2v2.

I wonder if they’ve heard something about what’s going to be shared? Otherwise it’s a silly remark considering the timing.

I’m prepared for a possible Forge beta delay but nothing will prepare me for a mob backlash. And I’m not speaking to the measured and understandable disappointment, that’s all good. To be clear I’m just speaking to a possibility I don’t know anything.

No one here can speed up development, so if it’s bad news…it is what it is. There’s other stuff to focus on.

But let’s see what they’ve been working on first. I’m really really not expecting much tbh, so I won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

I feel like I have missed something, people are going haywire on twitter about delays. Is their a blog post or something?

Mainly because they thought that August was a done deal for the co-op campaign, when it only ever was a target, which they had to explain again.

1 Like

Today insider NateDrake posted “3/7” for season 3 on Other era, so it feels like bad omen if that the starting date for the next season. March seems like a huge stretch but we’ll see. He may have misinterpreted things though.

link to that post?

Highly doubt its March, that sounds insane lol.

1 Like

Is that a bad omen? It’s a 4 month season, that sounds pretty good to me. It’s not quite 3 months but it’s a huge step up from 6 months.

2 Likes