Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

New narrative event arriving soon… The last one was heavily connected to the Breaker map… Maybe this one will be released with a new map for the game.

1 Like

The GPU rewards are so bad lol. It’s still the same green skin reward every month since launch.

5 Likes

At least theres no FOMO for those who weren’t GPU last month.

4 Likes

Yeah, it feels very low effort.

3 Likes

I’ll be co-streaming this on our Twitch page at 4pm

7 Likes

Man, a horde mode with split screen support should be EPIC, PLZ 343

1 Like

This version of co-op looks incredible, and complicated as hell to pull off. I’m pumped.

14 Likes

Yeah, I can not wait for this

I’m impressed that it’ll have split-screen, that’s gotta be hard to do with open-world.

Great co-op showing. Not only does it look really well made, but also stupidly fun, as Halo co-op should be. I really hope they can get it out tomorrow.

So they just quickly touched on this at the end of the co-op stream. “Alpha Pack event”, continuation of season 2 narrative, some updates coming to LSS, though LSS will be down for Monday and come back on Tuesday.

3 Likes

I wish they showed that in this demo (I’m 1/3 of the way through it but skimmed through the video and didn’t see it being shown). Did they say split screen would be available in this flight or is that coming later when it’s officially launched?

I’m genuinely curious as to what visual sacrifices were made. I’m thinking it may run at 30 FPS?

I have no idea how they would do it on the Xbox One.

As a split screen LAN party host I can’t wait for this.

Can’t say honestly, I didn’t watch the whole thing, but the current estimation for split-screen is during season 3 which starts November.

Probably and likely, maybe Series X could pull off 60fps for two players at least?

No this is online only for now. I’d imagine splitscreen is taking a lot longer because of xbox one support.

1 Like

Just got the invite for coop. Looks like its live now!

1 Like

Got the email around 2 hours ago, did the Xbox Insider, joined the Halo Infinite Insider, it was approved, downloaded the file that was trivially small, go to launch it and it says it requires an Update that was not available.

2 Likes

Yeah just restart the console once and it automatically downloads the rest. 50gigs

2 Likes