Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

The soundtrack hit all the rigth keys, i mean this sounds like Halo all over the place. is like marty but honouring him, not copying him.

And what a coincidence today i was listening ODST soundtrack.

Your hope and wishes,whats good and whats bad, want to go back to halo3 rankings?tell me your thoughts.

Iā€™m wondering if there is a possibility that Halo Infinite can come pre installed on the Series X. Literally millions of people across numerous platforms are going to be downloading it on day 1. Going by Halo 5 which is well over 100 GBā€™s Iā€™m expecting a massive file size

Guys remember it is officially confirmed that is the Zeta Halo ring we are going to explore in Infinite. So here is a taste of whatā€™s to come at us soon.

It is from an official event. 343 were teasing the Zeta ring since a whileā€¦

Different biomes, ecosystems with wildlife and species interacting between each others and so onā€¦

Imagine the final game reaching this kind of graphics. Hope! Yummy!

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m in the minority but I thought the guns looked pretty great in the infinite demo. Iā€™m so hyped for that game. Excited to see what other additions they have when it comes to weapons or what older weapons get upgraded or changed.

1 Like

If you ever doubted my love of šŸŽ® and @Halo you won't do so now. I've got Master Chief with me always. Tag your friend who likes gaming this much.#xboxpartner #haloinfinite pic.twitter.com/L909VNgckD

ā€” George Kittle (@gkittle46) August 4, 2020

Looks great and I typically hate video game tattoos.

Also:

1v1 on Guardian. MLG rules. Runnnnn it if you ainā€™t scared...

ā€” Baker Mayfield (@bakermayfield) August 5, 2020

edit: how do I get the images to show?

1 Like

Just directly post the link on the page

https://twitter.com/gkittle46/status/1290654176393953285?s=21

Just had a chance to listen to the new song.

It sounds fine but it is very familiar.

The song almost sounds like it could have been made entirely from samples of Halo 3ā€™s soundtrack.

I hope we get some more unique music soon.

Yeah, agree. The previous song we got was more ā€˜adventurousā€™

Never heard of them but they seem big. Good news I guess, if it gets the game on time, with the graphical fidelity and features expected.

Yeah, theyā€™ve been working with 343 on Halo for over a year I believe.

2 Likes

Know this was a while ago, but I think you were correct about it being 3 composers under the music supervisor.

The article on the 28th names 2 Joels

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/gareth-coker-sets-a-fire-in-your-heart

"WHATā€™S IT BEEN LIKE WORKING WITH CURTIS SCHWEITZER AND JOEL CORELITZ? HOW ARE YOU ALL WORKING TOGETHER TO BRING THE MUSIC OF HALO INFINITE TO LIFE?

The first challenge was getting used to two Joels! (Joel Yarger, Music Supervisor at 343 and Joel Corelitz, composer!)."

Since they posted a song from Gareth Coker last week, and one from Curtis Schweitzer this week, Iā€™d assume they might post one from Joel Corelitz next week. (Just read the interview from yesterday and they flat out said they will do another next week, so not much of a guessā€¦ :blush:)

Joel is the lead that Gareth and Curtis are working under and it seems incredible so far.

The number of people working on this game must be pretty crazy.

Those credits are going to be ridiculously long.

1 Like

On another note - Iā€™ve removed the table of contents from the OT to make posting in the thread a bit more user friendly :+1:

1 Like

Yep!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Unyshek/status/1291076732754096128

This is going to be controversial (possibly) but I think my favourite Halo MP is 5. I love thrusters and the movement and speed of it. If that is removed or down to pickups and its back to the older style not sure Iā€™ll enjoy the MP so much. To me Halo 5 is the best ā€˜arenaā€™ style (not really arena but as opposed to open Battlefield) FPS MP Iā€™ve played. So tight and so good. Still play it today. I know most want Halo 3 back - which I do for the campaign but for MP Iā€™d prefer 5ā€¦

2 Likes

I am super hyped about this. I recently made a video on why this could be one of the best Haloā€™s we have seen to date.

Understandably not a lot of people will realise the significance of this being set on Zeta Halo but the gameplay and story implications could be HUGE. Now let me recede into my nerdy Halo thoughts regarding Mendicant Biasā€™ core still on the planet, the Palace of Pain and the Primordialā€¦

1 Like

Agreed, I play a lot of Halo these days and Halo 4 and especially 5 feel so much better gameplay wise. Itā€™s just a modernized version of Halo. I usually get completely wrecked in the older games nowadays but I am still competitive in Halo 5. And I think to great part its because of the controls. Still love all Haloā€™s but I am glad from what weā€™ve seen that the gameplay looks like an iteration of Halo 5 instead of the old games.

Here is a great vid I recommend to all of you if you want to know more about the lore of the new Halo ring we are going to explore since it was confirmed to be Zeta Halo.

I also already posted a video about the Halo Ring Experience at Halo: Outpost Discovery by 343i and it was indeed Halo Zeta. Please take a look at how this world is beautiful. The various creatures the biomes, inside the ringā€¦!

They didnā€™t create these assets for nothing.

Like I already said, I really hope the game can reach this kind of graphics too. It is wonderful!

Canā€™t wait to explore it.

2 Likes