Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

There’s the magnum

5 Likes

I think they should make a mode with infinite grappleshot + sword as the only weapon.

1 Like

Wtf??

2 Likes

I hope these weapon variants are in campaign

1 Like

they are from the campaign, you won’t see it in non-Customs MP lol, broken asf

I know they’re from custom games now but are they confirmed in campaign? Could they be the weapons you get from the high value targets?

My main problems with the game are:

No playslist, i dont want to play capture the flag, i get 5 games in a row… And since no playlist it suck to do BP challenges like the “kill 3 spartan with the ball”, i had to play 15 games to get 1 single ball game lol

No looby, we had looby in halo 5,why they did remove it for infinite?

No status, carrer, whatever page ingame, i cant see how im doing in the MP unless i go to third party websites.

No player collision, this one I still dont know how passed to the final game.

I wonder how these things got greenlit, we had these forerruners or whatever like maka91 and others that helped make the game, how did they thought it was ok to launch the game w/o these things?

Sad that all these influencers and journalists are focusing on cosmetics while there are real problems in the game.

Having a playlist would make completing the challenges way easier than it is now…

EDIT: fixed some grammar… i hate typing on cellphones.

1 Like

I want to give a massive shout out to my favorite weapon, the shock rifle, for making this possible!

9 Likes

Would be nice to have a medal chest to show those cool medals off, but alas!

1 Like

Oh, so that was YOU hiding on the roof of the base the entire game???!!!

Check This Out GIF

thats why i dont get all these journalists foccusing on the BP when the major problem is no playlist.

kill 3 sparta with ball? ok let me jump straight ahead to a GrifBall game.

capture the flag? ok lemme just play capture the flag.

right now I need to have luck with the RNG to get the game I need for the BP challenge.

It might be the optimist in me, but I think the reason for all of this (sans player collision) is simply that the game came in hot and isn’t feature complete. I have no doubt all of that will be added.

I hope so, no playlist is something weird to not have, all major MP game have playlist.

I keep gettin teamed up with people who manage 1-2 kills in an entire Fiesta match. It’s impossible to win and thus complete my challenge.

1 Like

I suspect there is another reason (also temporary) for lack of playlists. Adding that is next to no effort and can presumably even be done server side (like the fracture event)

Yeah, we should be able to filter out being matched up with gaming journalists

6 Likes

It is damaging to my ambitions of being a part of the industry, I’m just too good at shooters.

1 Like

You can be the exception to the rule! It can be your “thing” - DonCabesa - Gaming Journalist and good at video games. Will set you apart!

1 Like