Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Lmao, I had a regular weekly with the same goal, now I have to do it all over again. Omg

Halo ā€œfansā€ or playstation fanboys

take a guess when i mean zealots

Playstation fanboys

yep the one they showed is called sony prophet what a loser

Sorry, Dane

Two killing frenzies, have mercy on meeeee

I really REALLY dislike these weekly challenges.

It took me a while to complete them all (took me at least a few hours just to be able to get in a specific playlist) and then you have others like get kills with specific weapons thatā€™s so down to luck (get 15 commando killsā€¦ wish it was just get 15 AR kills or something because not only do you have to be lucky to get your hands on it itā€™s also weak as a weapon).

After I completed all (last one was 10 sniper kills) I was happy to have finished them all until I get 1 final new one called ā€œPeerless Warrior - earn 5 killing sprees in Fiestaā€. HOW? I barely have an awful 1 K/D ratio to get 5 kills without dying and to repeat this 5 time? Iā€™ll be lucky to get this once. I canā€™t even swap this one.

Definately not casual friendly.

I have settled with perhaps the expectation isnā€™t for everyone to be able to finish the weeklys. Iā€™ll do what I can but not gonna stress about it.

1 Like

I do understand the desire for improvements in battle pass progression and such, even though a relatively average player like myself managed to get everything done for the free event without too much pain. But man the gameplay is absolute fire with Halo Infinite. I absolutely love playing this game, and I am pretty certain that I will put far more multiplayer hours in this one than any Halo game since the older ones. Between Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 I am having some of the most video game fun in a long time, and that is coming from someone that plays the big games on the other platforms like PlayStation too. Xbox fans are just having an amazing holiday with the Halo Infinite full release coming on December 8th too.

That Cloud9 skin is one of the sexiest skins Iā€™ve ever seen in any game. I keep resisting but I donā€™t think I can hold out any longer. Who knows they might never come back or not for a long while.

FINALLY FREE

bummer itā€™s only Mark VII

1 Like

Got the ultimate today got it finished same day welp done with all challenges this week

1 Like

Took me 1.5 days to get from diamond 1 to onyx. How many till Iā€™m champion? Lol Iā€™m probably not that good, but guess Iā€™ll find out.

If they keep leaving theyā€™ll get banned and on the 8th offence theyā€™ll get banned for 16 hours

People are leaving as soon then see a mode they donā€™t like, I wonder what the solution could be.

yeah its weird. Who actually makes these decisions?

So much criticism for the battle pass. What level on the battle pass are you lot on now? Im level 3 and its not being too bad so far. I havent played much yet.

I think you meant ā€œHammer + Hammerā€ :slight_smile: