Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Ya I think that would be idiotic. Also it being a Monday would be a poor choice.

New podcast episode is up.

2 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick bringing back Cortana in the first mission just to tank some nostagic point is weak and backwards. Halo Infinite should feel like CE BUT not retold the same story again. It really is dumb idk.

If Cortana comes back make it reasonableā€¦ dont pull of something cheap. Bring her back but it has to make sense.

1 Like

Sheā€™s already confirmed for infinite just how exactly

I want the feel and scale of CE cause thats where Halo shines the most but I dont want the the Star Wars 7 debacle. Make it nostalgic but dont tell me the same story again. Pleaseā€¦

I really like the idea of flood coming back however I dont want them to abolish every little part of Halo 4 and 5. Like the promentheanā€¦ People dont like to fight them yet their have a improtant role in Halo and ESPACIALLY on zeta halo. Make them part of the general game story leave them out of combat. Like this stuff with the flood etc.

Halo has a vast universe and has potential to give us soo many more gamesā€¦ for that they have to expand and make the lore intregal part of the game. AND EXPLIAN it to the gamer in a exciting way.

Step for Step.

1 Like

Yea it seems like the game is very ambitious in scale

Yea that was the problem with 4 and 5 they used expanded lore but made it confusing for the casual gamer

With 4 they did that. But in Halo 5 they ditched everything they build up with Halo 4 and made it stupid easy to follow ā€¦

Plot in Halo 5

Chief search Cortana, Lock search Chief, Cortana turns evil, Chief sides with Lock, Cortana attacks the humans and turns into a dictator

5ā€™s campaign was so dumb made no sense

Im still mad how much 343 themself disrespected Halo 4ā€¦ Regadless I dont want them to make the same mistake AGAIN. This is a evolving universe and no matter how ehhh Halo 5 was the end is a great foundation for a new plot. My fear is they completly ignore Halo 5 and take a cheap make it nostalic approachā€¦

This is my biggest fear and I hope Im wrong on this. CE has the best overall Halo feel and I hope this is represented in the world and gameplay but the story is really nothing to special for our current time.

They shoundnt do a Halo Star Wars 7

1 Like

Yea

I mean sheā€™s basically confirmed to be back

1 Like

I already love it :slight_smile:

I said that few posts ago let alone her appearance in that lovely discover hope story trailer

I do wonder how they tie up her plot coming from Halo 5. I mean they somehow need to reboot her or something. And to explain that without coming off cheap will be difficult.

For sure theyā€™ll ā€œrebootā€ her somehow

Maybe even her memory resets so she doesnā€™t even remember Chief.

1 Like

I guess his work is done I would say :o

Since the campaign is apparently already done, I would say yes.

1 Like

It makes sense staten mentioned already playing through it from start to finish twice

2 Likes

3 Likes