Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Inside Infinite for March is here:

2 Likes

FX sample track from the article is so GOOD.

10 Likes

Can you imagine anything in real life sounding like that? Iā€™d shit myself.

1 Like

Ikr fucking banger

I canā€™t be the only one thinking thisā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, sounded exactly like the reapers lol I thought the same

Not that I was pointing that out as a negative. The sound of the Reapers is one of the most aweome and terrifyingly memorable things about that series

343 going for something similar to that is a plus that will really add to the experience

1 Like

Totally!

So, what are the chances of VRS and XVA optimization features being in this game? This would show the power of the Series consoles without a massive increase in graphics.

Id love to see RT in some capacity because Ill be pretty let down that even after a year of just polish and graphics it doesnt make it in. You know it will be negative noise around the xbox and its capabilities even if the game looks and plays good.

ā€œFlagship xbox game has no RTā€

Yes but the game will likely run at 30 FPS and Iā€™d rather they make the game playable than push for RT

They cant do 1080p RT 60fps?? Or 1440p 60fps rt?

Only 60 fps game with RT on next gen consoles so far is the Performance RT mode in Spiderman. Lower resolution, lower quality RT than 30 fps mode, reduction in traffic/pedestrian density.

Best way to play the game, but definitely some concessions.

Idk how 343i is gonna get the base Xbox one to run the game well with the open world like design

Same way Coalition got Gears to run.

Reconstruction maybe?

After looking up Pacific northwest environments Iā€™m not worried about lack of variety

3 Likes

ā€¦the cloud???

Manā€¦I messed up. Shouldā€™ve played this on our show. So good. Imagine this stuff with good surround sound or headphonesā€¦

Does so much for the immersion. Audio is really damned underrated in the immersion experience.

Idk