Halo Infinite Tech Preview July 29th- Aug 1st

That was a great video, thanks

1 Like

Yeah, they can get a ton of money with the AI voices. Lots of potential for collaboration with other brands, too. Or other Microsoft’s franchises. Doom Slayer, Marcus Fenix, Corvo, Paarthurnax…

Im Watching You Robert De Niro GIF

4 Likes

Does anybody of you got this song in better quality? I did a video record but my Xbox messed it up and I can’t play it now. It played when losing a match.

https://youtu.be/DJCyDwIL_OA

I think it’s a beautiful piece, but this recording is not the best quality.

Speak Up GIF by Booksmart

Yep even with Craig voice lol

1 Like

So after seeing multiple videos about the drop wall now, did everyone forget you can shoot out of it? Everybody was saying it’s useless but it’s literally a one way wall and nobody is shooting through it in the videos I’ve watched where this is said

I think the drop wall is fine the way it is. Only a few shots to take out a spot in the wall, but the shooter can then move into an unbroken spot. It will also tank a grenade. I also used the sensor equipment against real players and that works well too. Shot it into a couple doorways on the second floor of bazar and used it beautifuly. Easily helpt my team get 4-5 kills.

1 Like

Tbh I miss the bubble shield…

I agree it could do with deploying a bit quicker but maybe a different colour on the inside would help remind players you can shoot out of it?

Always been so hit or miss with this guy, over the years. This video though was quite well done and had some points I greatly agreed with

1 Like