Halo Infinite (Campaign) Review OT

Reports on Rockstar, Naughty Dog and Activision Blizzard suggest so.

1 Like

They got a whole video on it, it’s really good. It’s why Barlog cried when he saw the reviews come in.

2 Likes

Man I just love the team behind this game and especially Barlog. They made an incredible game, they were extremely proud of it, without being smug about it like some other studios.

1 Like

You do know he turned to be a massive liar in the end, who got run through like a shishkabob, right?

2 Likes

Wow, I am being careful not to read too much detail in the reviews. But it really seems that 343 landed this incredibly! I am beyond hyped to play what I expect will be one of my all time favorite experiences on my custom Halo Infinite Series X starting this Wednesday!

1 Like

All in accordance with The Great Journey

Proud of ya 343 you kicked ass in the end creating a focused open world that will be fun to explore

2 Likes

And so, you must be silenced.

halo 2 GIF

Congrats to 343

2 Likes

GameSpot Halo Infinite review video has a spoiler in it .

yeah, the fact that Masterchief is “Daddy”

LMFAOOOOOO

:phil_lmao:

lol I see the live edits. it’s fine don’t worry

1 Like

Keighley cutoff date for his game awards is so weird. Like how can one of the highest rated games be absent in your award show just because it released in early December. I think he really needs to sort that out and have his aware show in January

1 Like

What Halo’s Hall of Fame may look like if Infinite stays at 87 (although it’s a little tricky to compare different eras).

1 Like

I am a huge Halo fan, and I am pretty confident with the review scores that this modern “open worldish” Halo will be the most fun romp as Master Chief that I have ever had playing :slight_smile: Of course there can never be a replacing of the nostalgia of me getting the original Xbox at launch at midnight and coming home to play the first Halo game.

2 Likes

Congrats to 343i! can’t wait to play the game! :philwins:

Also where is my pre-load MS? :thinking:

It’s tricky to compare different eras because nowadays for some reason FPS games can’t break the 90% barrier anymore. lol

1 Like

The stupid decision to have the MP be the base game and campaign as DLC won’t allow the preload, apparently unless you’ve pre-ordered (can’t confirm).

Great reviews. Seems like the extra year really paid off and only missing features like coop, forge and firefight prevented even better recognition. Its a more than solid base for longer (or infinite) life.

Can’t wait for Wednesday!

2 Likes