Halo Championship Series |OT| Raleigh - December 17-19

like they make the most OK weapons look OP lol

The thruster plays are especially crazy

Esport is in a great place !

4 Likes

These are great numbers for a start but the top dogs like CSGO Valorant and Overwatch when it was peak etc, average 500K and sometimes near a million. I hope Halo Infinite goes up there in the next couple of years.

That’s for eSports, for normal streaming viewership numbers Halo has been inconsistent, sometimes it’s high and sometimes it’s extremely low. Don’t know why that. Like currently Sea of Thieves has more viewers.

Just wanted to post something positive.

I mean I know, glad it’s doing well but it think it can get even better :slightly_smiling_face:

It is not bad at all for something streamers said would be dead in 3 weeks without BR. WIth an Arena style gameplay, these are some great numbers I think.

Yep, Forge and a BR mode would do so well for the game not just for its playerbase but also with streaming and content creators, would get to that top level with those games I mentioned.

I think, hell, I believe MS & 343 want that exactly and will work towards it, that’s why they went f2p.

3 Likes

That’s for sure, what is important for a live-service game is to have a really solid fondation for future contents, which Infinite has in spades. The future is really great for the game.

just saw the Optic Faze Strongholds match, that was crazy lol, Strongholds really is the most entertaining and nail biting competitive mode fr. Can literally change direction at any moment.

Optic getting stomped rn

Animated GIF

2 Likes

mfs need 3 wins back to back now, sheesh

Lucid is unreal

1 Like

CTF is def Optic’s most comfortable mode

Nice. It’s all on Oddball now

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

1 Like

Live Fire, Optic has not lost on this map yet. Let’s see if the streak continues or ends

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what that oddball!

1 Like

Omg

1 Like

HOLYYY Ice Cube Movie GIF

2 Likes

Holy fuck