Hades comes to Game Pass for console, PC and cloud on August 13

Originally published at: Hades comes to Game Pass for console, PC and cloud on August 13 - XboxEra

One of the best games of 2020 is finally making its way into Xbox! Hades will be released for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Windows 10 PCs on August 13, joining the Game Pass catalogue for console, PC and cloud on day one.

This is the first game developed by Supergiant Games since 2011’s Bastion, which was actually an Xbox 360 console exclusive for a long time.

In this rogue-like dungeon crawler from the creators of Bastion and Transistor, you’ll wield the powers and mythic weapons of Olympus to break free from the clutches of the god of the dead himself, while growing stronger and unraveling more of the story with each unique escape attempt.

8 Likes

:philwins:

7 Likes

Yeah, yeah. I am glad to know your ego has been maintained :stuck_out_tongue:.

Looking forward to playing this… At no extra cost :ok_hand:.

1 Like

Probably my favorite announcement of this E3.

1 Like

Fantastic goddamn game. Probably gonna buy it even though I don’t need to. No cross-progression, apparently, that’s a bummer.

I truly do not have any excuse now.

Good to have Supergiant back!

2 Likes

I’m ready to play this again. Even on PC it plays best with a controller, so it’s going to feel right at home on Xbox.

For any on the fence, give this game a try when it releases. Ridiculously tight gameplay coupled with one of the best “just one more run” mechanics I’ve ever seen. I just wonder if they’ll fix the low res models for the main character.

5 Likes

I’m so happy this is happening.

Already played it on the Nintendo Switch, and it’s one of the few Rogue-like games I actually enjoy. Art wise, music wise, well done. Good to see this on other consoles coming as well, everyone deserves to enjoy Zagreus :wink:

I hope it will be in native 4K, just for the added crispness.

Agree with the tight feel with the controller.

The “just one more run” is so ridiculously addictive.

Can’t wait for this. Played steam early access a year ago but never got back into it. Will play day 1.

Played this on Switch but will definitely come back to this and the extra performance will be a big plus, hopefully I get to the true ending this time around, didn’t get to do that last time.

The performance on switch was fine most of the time but switch did not do that games visuals justice. Hades is a really good looking 2D game and exceptionally vibrant in 4k.

Played this on PC. I want to get achievements and will play this again on Xbox.

2 Likes