GTA: The Trilogy - Definitive Edition is this year's Cyberpunk 2077

For about 80 missions or so I had no issues, not at all really, nothing truly bad. But then in one mission I had an invisible wall where I had to get my car through, in that same mission CJ all of a sudden couldn’t move anymore. That happened again yesterday. The only way to get around that is fully starting the mission over again.

I guess it’s no wonder this shit is full of bugs because…

I really wish that MS had spent this game pass money on something else :frowning: I’m sure that it was great marketing but damn, what a waste.

2 Likes

Cyberpunk aimed for the Moon and missed. GTA Trilogy aimed for the ground…and missed.

Not the same thing at all tbh.

4 Likes

Yea cyberpunk2077 still ain’t fully fixed I still enjoyed the game but it was no where near ready

It was never going to be until they released last gen versions had to be canceled. If that was the case they could have focused more on next gen and released it this year. Far more polished

New patch weighing a whopping 18gb just released.

According to the patch notes, these fixes will make a number of general improvements including, stability improvements, the addition of a cinematic camera, correcting a number of misspellings on signs, and several issues relating to rain - which had a habit of appearing indoors in the games.

Each game in the GTA Trilogy - GTA 3, GTA: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas - will also be getting a range of unique fixes with everything from improved resolution, UI fixes, and even adjustments to character models. Perhaps the most welcome fix though is the fact that Rockstar is reintroducing the “cloud cover at high altitude,” rectifying the GTA Trilogy San Andreas fog controversy.

This just shows once again that a game wasn’t ready, and it shouldn’t have been shipped. Wish this trend would just go away already, only release when something is…you know…actually done.

1 Like