Grubb: Kojima in talks with Microsoft to publish his next game

Weren’t there rumors around that time of EPIC publishing his next game?

1 Like

So Sony fanboys are gonna turn on Kojima huh? Already seeing a lot of salty takes and comments.

2 Likes

Sony can be really dumb.

1 Like

I see Nick quickly removed that screen grab… >.>

Don’t know if I can say what was on it now that he has removed it…

I was just showing the DM I got about Kojima’s game

So can I say what was written ?

Words.

@Shpeshal_Nick So we know about the Kojima statue on Phil’s shelf. Now this.

Do you think Phil would have put that out if he wasn’t sure that this would go through?

Are you pretty sure SOMETHING from Kojima is coming to Xbox because of that Shelf?

Basically that Kojima proposed a new game for Sony and they refused.

4 Likes

That’s the assumption.

Here’s the thing, Phil has put himself in a tricky spot now with this shelf stuff. Like, he probably should have just left it at the S console.

Now he’s in this awkward position where he either keeps doing it or basically does interviews and stuff against a blank wall.

But then if he does do it, you’d think he’d need to be sure the deal is happening.

2 Likes

I want a blank wall with a PS5 on a shelf. Nothing else. Just for funzies.

4 Likes

I mean yeah, all the DM said was that Kojima’s next game isn’t with Sony.

The DM was from June last year.

2 Likes

I’d prefer the wall filled with posters from Valve, Disney, Taco Bell, and Mountain Dew. For the same reasons.

2 Likes

I wish it absolutely is a horror. We need more AAA horror games. Pure Horror. Not heavy Action orientated Horror like Resident Evil. I’m talking Old SH

1 Like

I don’t blame Sony. Death Stranding cost a lot of money and did not deliver. No wonder Sony were very VERY quick to put that game on PC.

1 Like

Half Life 3 hand drawn poster made with crayons. Shenmue 4 branded boxers hanging up to dry in bakcground. Wadded up piece of paper with ‘Silent Hills’ scribbled on it, crossed out, but then circled. A KOTOR screenshot printed on his t-shirt. FF7R spelled out with fingernail clippings on desk. Children’s block letters on shelf spelling out ‘POLYBIUS’.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Microsoft should make Sunset Overdrive 2 instead.

Sony owns it now

1 Like

Insomniac doesn’t own the IP.