Ghostwire Tokyo Showcase on February 3, 2022

Seems like Sony is going to show Ghostwire Deep Dive tomorrow.

The description spoils the release date march 25th.

There will also be a Deluxe Edition with 3 days early access and some cosmetics.

5 Likes

This and Deathloop are the worst Sony money hats, they were so personal to me :sob: God can’t wait for it to be over

Curious to see it for the final time before launch, anyway Sony and MS marketing huge difference is clearly seen on these two Bethesda games vs Redfall: the first two were shown multiple times before launch, even too much, for Redfall we’ll get a gameplay trailer at E3, possibly a deep dive at Quakecon and that’s it.

1 Like

Unless Arkane was way too optimistic about that summer release and shouldn’t have announced it at all. It’s not out of the realm of possibilities that this is a 2023 release and they’ll have plenty of opportunities to show it more. I hope not though.

But overall marketing could definitely use a big shake up at Xbox.

1 Like

Will care when it launches in 2023.

1 Like

so we’re pretending ghost wire tokyo has been shown off consistently since it was announced years ago.

1 Like

For a moment I was thinking that I would have to buy it(I want all the exclusives for PS5) but then I remembered this is owned by Xbox.

I’m curious what are they’re gonna show, for now the game doesnt convince me much but I do think it has some original ideas that could be very fun if done right.

This is great news because we now know that there will be a Microsoft first party game set to release for the first quarter of 2023!!! No more first half droughts for Microsoft’s first party games!!!

As for the game itself, like Deathloop, literally zero interest. Will watch tomorrow just to see if that someway changes. Would have preferred The Evil Within 3 (and Dishonored 3 instead of Deathloop) to be perfectly honest.

4 Likes

Years ago when they had the first cinematic trailer I was really expecting something like The evil Within in terms of gameplay and art style, but this time set on the streets of Tokyo. But it’s nothing like that, not in gameplay, camera perspective, art style.

TeW 3 could be coming though. The maker is busy on a new game.

1 Like

The sooner it comes out, the sooner I will play it

on gamepass

1 Like

Wow, Sony just does not give a shit to help market this game do they?

:phil_lmao:

1 Like

1 Like

I mean, they have shown two gameplay trailers before this presentation. Plus, I guess it does not need a lot of coverage to understand how the game works, unlike Deathloop.

If it looks good I’ll grab it on PC. PlayStation ain’t getting jack from me for Xbox games.

Just now realized that it’ll launch on the same day as TT Wonderlands. Yeah that’s a no from me on the day1 buy front, dawg. Gonna wait on Gamepass March 2023 then.

The Gravity Rush 2 treatment. They would shut Tango down after this if they could.

3 Likes

:rage: :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: The treatment Sony gave GR2 is infuriating. I think it’s Sony showcase treatment was all of a split second in some highlight reel.

1 Like

I love how they just forgot this game exists. Servers are down and it basically never goes on sale for a decent price. It just kinda vanished into thin air

Why would they? It’s a ms game now. Sony know ultimately hype for this game eill help them short term but not long term. Same with deathloop. I bet Sony were annoyed that game for goty nominations. Just another quality studio now part of MS.