Gaming Deals Thread

Anyone seen any Game Pass Ultimate deals this holiday season? This is the first year I haven’t been able to find a decent discount. I usually load up or myself and my kids at this time of year.

The closest to deals I’ve seen over the past couple of months were ultra cheap Xbox Live Gold codes for 3 months for around $9 from cd key sites. When redeemed on an active GamePass Ultimate it would add 50 days.

Im surprised there hasnt been the typical direct GPU deals this year. If there has been any, I havent seen them.

I’m afraid the ABK deal means and end to cheap Game Pass…

It was nice while it lasted.

Well it’s still a fairly decent deal around $9 for 50 days (via 3 month Gold / GamePass Core conversions), working itself out to around $56 for 12 months of GamePass Ultimate.

Yes it was nice while it lasted. It’s absolutely why I always try to top-off my subs for 3 years. Better to get it now before price increases.

EDIT: For reference here’s one of the SlickDeals threads for 3 Months Gold for $8 range which converts to 50 days GPU – Xbox Live Gold 3 month GLOBAL card $8.05

Thanks for the link. I’ll definitely check that out.

Target and Amazon have the Logitech G920 wheel on sale for 229, but if you are a red card member you can get another 5 % off and there’s a deal to get 30% off a gaming accessory. It brings it down to $162.12 for me including tax.

1 Like

Immortals of Aveum is… 90% off on Xbox.com if you’re a Gamepass Ultimate Subscriber - I’m unsure if this is account specific, but worth a look if it was on your “have a look when it’s discounted” list, as it was for me.

Fair warning - I was expecting some sort of Unreal Engine 5 tour de force with astonishing effects and visuals, which is sort of why I bought it.

…the opening scenes (all I’ve played thus far) don’t seem to deliver that.

2 Likes

For the last few weeks/month EA discounted a lot of their games. Most of the time it’s the deluxe edition for around -80-90% off.