Gamescom 2022 (August 23-28)

KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE THE GAME?!

1 Like

Atlus Fallen, thatā€™s all me. I need some more souls

2 Likes

Sounds fantastic, but I wonder how much of a soulslike it is? Lite, hardcore? I remember The Surge was more on the hardcore side.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m hoping itā€™s more of a mix where there is segments where it is light or some segments where it is hardcore. Or at least the ability to choose your difficulty.

1 Like

Terrible showing, but thatā€™s always the case with GamesCom 1st night, given its focus on gameclips for like 10 secā€™s Its now the fun starts with people able to play the games

Very impressed with Warhammer and Sonic Frontiers mind

1 Like

The show was better than Summerfest with better pacing. The overhyping part needs to cut out. I get it that we gamers are excited for games, but I prefer games do the talking.

1 Like
8 Likes

Well, devs seem to be having a real fun with that game.

1 Like

For sure and I canā€™t wait to play it when it comes out.

Info on Atlas Fallen. I obviously asked and Okami said that it can be played fully solo. And is not a souls like game. Thank God!!!

4 Likes

I read a bunch of good stuff there and Deck13 have a good track record. Cool.

1 Like

I played Surge 1 and 2. Didnā€™t get that far at all since theyā€™re souls games but I did enjoy what I played so Atlas Fallen not being a souls game and I can play solo makes me very happy because it looks really good visually and combat wise and I like the concept behind it.

ā€œJustin is a big fan of Red Letter Media, and Mystery Science Theater 3000ā€œ

Nice :+1:

This Xbox booth stream is pretty good, love a good chunk of dev chat.

1 Like
5 Likes

New trailer for Atomic Heart at around 1:45h into the stream.

1 Like

Atomic Heart looks good

1 Like

The rogue-like coop FPS Gunfire Reborn makes its Xbox premiere October 27.

1 Like