Gamescom 2022 (August 23-28)

I’m not excited for Gamescom ONL. I am however looking forward to the trailers released afterwards, maybe to a summary post or video. With so much being said and shared ahead of time, it doesnt build any excitement for me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I will probably watch Gamescom with some podcaster but I am more excited for TGS.

Maybe we see some Elden Ring DLC announced here.

Yeah, also gEoFf won’t be in the trailers so that’s a big plus.

1 Like

I’m expecting 15min of Last of Us gameplay to close the show. Last year they showed us 10min gameplay of Death Stranding. :upside_down_face:

That would be an amazing let down, even for me with no expectations, compared to what’s already known to be there. I could see it happening. :rofl:

2 Likes

With gEofF not able to contain his cultish excitement for the remake of the remaster of the PS3 game that we can buy again.

1 Like

He’ll probably have the PC build shown off as the closing segment on TGAs. :eyes:

Ah yes, of course! Can’t miss out on buying it a fourth time to play on PC!

Only a few hours to go now.

They just call it Borderlands, interesting. A new one isn’t happening anytime soon, and no way there’s a new expansion for 3. New Tales from the Borderlands let’s go I guess!

Will we see quake 2 remaster at a minimum ? This game was mysteriously absent from quake con

I’d say it’s extremely unlikely for Quake 2 to show at Quakecon but show up at another show a week later.

1 Like

It’s definitely Tales.

1 Like

Soulblazerz and I will be co-streaming this today at the link above.

3 Likes

Do I get up to watch ONL at 4am? Nah I think I’ll just catch up on the news with my morning coffee at a normal hour lol.

Are we expecting any surprises?

Probably no surprises worthy not sleeping

1 Like

Geoff already tweeted out about half of what will be shown, but I’m sure there will be surprises besides. Will they leak an hour before the show? Maybe. Will they be Xbox related? Who knows.

Of what we know, I’m most excited to see Telltale and Deck Nine’s The Expanse.

We did get the Halo Infinite release date and multiplayer cinematic at last year’s ONL, for whatever it’s worth.

1 Like

I believe this is the thread for reactions. So far, it hasn’t been bad with the pacing at least.

Okay, wasn’t expect a random plug-in ad for TGA…