Forza Horizon 5 may head to Mexico according to new rumors- Windows Central

We may have a new leaker.

1 Like

Mexico actually looks quite interesting.

Still dreaming of a game in Japan though.

2 Likes

would certainly be a very vibrant and rich world to explore, not at all mad that it’s not Japan tbh. I suppose the next Forza Horizon after FH5 shall try going there, and it’s gonna be fully current gen by then so might even look significantly better. I’m expecting FH5 to be crossgen and release September or October. No idea what the new hook shall be tho. Guess it’s not a long wait till E3 where we’ll learn everything.

I don’t leak anything, but on purpose anyway, and especially when I forget which account im on. :tired_face:

Ignore above I thought it was public knowledge and a Mod/Admin messaged me and I’m happy to leave it at that. :+1:

1 Like

Here’s some pictures of Mexico:

10 Likes

We might see a new account called redhawk753, I suppose. :slight_smile:

Any similarities or relationship to the aforementioned bluehawk357 are purely coincidental. :wink:

Time to go to Mex-i-co.

2 Likes

On this, @Bluehawk357 has done nothing wrong here. He heard the same info we all did late last week. Nothing to see here, outside of yeah, it’s looking increasingly likely to be Latin America in setting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I assume this may be featured in this weeks upcoming XboxERA Podcast? :smirk:

1 Like

While Japan sounded cool and would be an awesome location at some point, sign me the heck up right now to drive around in Forza Horizon 5 in Latin America!

Getting ready for FH5 like

https://youtu.be/7W-M70aFS6s

1 Like

actual link should be this

1 Like

Orange filter or I refuse to play. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The first song you’ll hear when you boot up the game.

https://youtu.be/-XgNFLo5WOI

2 Likes

I trust in turn 10’s+ playground’s magic no matter which location

If they had chosen Vatican City I’d worry though.

2 Likes

Awkward Episode 1 GIF by The Office

1 Like

Nah theyd do great, just Vatican City but all the cars are RC sized.

2 Likes

We talked about it in the live episode just gone. :+1:

2 Likes